Ashton

I jumped up and down in excitement.

"Daddy! Look! Isn't it pretty?"

He chuckled and nodded. "Yes but we have to hurry up baby. I have to get home and get ready for work." I nodded but pouted slightly.

It seems like all Michaels been doing lately is working. As we were walking to the car I suddenly stopped and jumped up and down slightly. This time because I really had to pee.

"Daddy. I gotta go to the bathroom." I said quietly and he nodded but sighed slightly.

"Ok hurry up. I'll be in the car." I nod and quickly make my way to the bathroom.

When I'm all done and washed up I walk out and head to the car when I hear some whistles.

"Damn you look nice in that skirt baby."

"I wouldn't mind a piece of that."

I looked up to see three guys looking at me and laughing. My face heated up and I just looked at the ground and kept walking.

People are so rude these days. Why can't they just keep their thoughts to themselves?

"Hey baby why don't you come hang out with us for a while?"

I ignored them and kept walking. I was almost to the doors when I felt a strong hand grip my arm. I squealed in surprise then in pain as the grip tightened.

I looked up to be met with brown eyes.

"Why're you walking away baby? It's not nice to ignore people." I could feel his breath hit my face and it smelled like cigarettes.

I tried to pull my arm away but that only resulted in him and his friends laughing. "Aww baby."

"Don't call me that. Let me go." I said just above a whisper.

He smirked and leaned down some. "You look so good baby." I winced as he put emphasis on the last word.

"Let me go." I said louder as his hands started to roam to places no one but my dominates could touch.

Suddenly I was ripped backwards and the other man was pinned to the wall. I sighed in relief. Michael.

"I believe he said to let him go."

The brown eyes man just scoffed and turned to me. "He wanted it, the little slut." I whimpered and Michael took in a sharp breath.

"What did you just call him?" He said in a dangerously calm voice. Uh oh.

"D-daddy lets just go." I said pulling on his sleeve.

I heard the others take in a sharp breath. What did I say?

"I called him a slut." The man said and Michael growled. He pulled his arm back and punched him in the face.

Then he grabbed my hand and started dragging me away.

"You just wait! I love hard to get!" The man yelled. Michael growled and started walking faster. I knew he just wanted to leave so he didn't end up killing the guy.

I looked back once and regretted it when I saw the smile on the mans lips. 'See you soon princess' he mouthed before the door swung shut behind me.

But I want to just dedicate this chapter to @itsdrewpeople because if not for the comment I probably wouldn't of updated till like Wednesday.

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia