Luke

I kissed down Ashton's neck and slowly started to palm him through his pants. I kept going until he started to moan.

Then I pulled away and walked upstairs. I heard him whine then grumble when he realized I wasn't coming back. I smirked but just laid down on the bed.

I knew if I just waited long enough, Ashton would come to me.

I quickly pulled my phone out and texted Cal and Mikey.

(To: Master, Daddy)

Me: I think you guys need to come home now

Daddy: What happened??

Master: What's wrong?

I smiled at their almost instant replies.

Me: Nothing's wrong really...

Daddy: "Really"? Obviously somethings up

Me: Well...

Master: Luke just tell us.

I knew they were getting impatient by the way Cal said my name. So I quickly replied as I heard the creaking of the stairs. I smirked, knowing it was Ashton.

Me: Well...Ashton is a little impatient.

Master: If he's misbehaving just punish him.
You know what I'll just come home, I'm only drinking coffee.

Me: Well he hasn't misbehaved...yet

Daddy: What do you mean? Just say it Luke.

Me: Well if you guys don't hurry home then we both will be misbehaving.

Master: I'm on my way

Daddy: You better not touch yourselves or each other. Got it?

Me: We need you guys now.

Daddy: Ugh I'm almost done work, just hang in there baby.

Me: I don't know if I can say no to Ashton anymore. His moans are so pretty.

I smirked and waited for their replies. I just wanted to rile them up. Angry sex was fucking amazing.

Daddy: You better not be fucking touching each other right now.

Master: Fuck. Kitten?
I'm almost there.

Daddy: If they're being bad, wait for me to get home to punish them.

Master: Yes daddy

I put my phone down just as the door opened and Ashton walked in. My eyes widened at the sight.

"I changed my clothes for you Lukey. Aren't they pretty?"

He had changed his clothes alright.

He was now wearing the shortest skirt I had ever seen him wear. Where did he get that?

I could clearly see his red panties and his crop top showed off his cute little tummy.

I gripped the matress so I wouldn't get up and rip his clothes off, bend him over and fuck him into oblivion.

But that's exactly what it looked like he wanted.

And who am I to disappoint?

He slowly walked towards me and stopped right in front of me, playing with the hem of his skirt as he looked down at his hands.