Chapter 2 - Hoping For The Best

Ulquiorra had gotten back to Las Noches at the wrong time. Right by his room was Grimmjow. "Ulquiorra, where the fuck were you?" "I do not have to answer to you, Grimmjow." "Well... Why the fuck not?" Ulquiorra then noticed that Grimmjow didn't look sober at all... Yep, Grimmjow was drunk. "Why the hell are you even here? Don't tell me that you keep drinking with Harribel and Nnoitra, you really can't hold alcohol well." 

  Eventually, Grimmjow had walked away to bother someone else. Then Ulquiorra got into his room and sat down on his bed, looking at his desk. The only other things that were in his room were a bookshelf that he kept papers in instead of books, a small rug that had the number 4 on it, and a chair in the corner of the room, where he would think about anything he wanted.

  "To think that I might have to kill him. It would be... Like the end of that feeling I have for him... That love." He knew he wouldn't be safe doing this, being with Ichigo, but he wanted to feel truly alive, because he craved that feeling, he just needed to feel that way at least one more time.

  "What have I gotten into?" He now was lying down in his bed, waiting for sleep to take him. But it seemed as if he would have to stay awake forever, due to his paranoia about both him and Ichigo being caught and killed. He didn't want that to happen. No, he wouldn't let that happen. Sleep is one thing he needed, the other was to just be around Ichigo... But sleep eventualy took him.

  Meanwhile, Ichigo was facing the same problem. He didn't know why he felt this way about Ulquiorra, and not anyone else. He wanted, no, needed to know why he felt like this. He didn't want his friends to know about this, and definintely not the Soul Society because that would be a nightmare. But just like Ulquiorra, sleep had taken Ichigo as well.