Chapter 11 - Lies

Eventually Ulquiorra woke up yet Ichigo was still sleeping. "Wait..." He looked over and saw his clothes beside Ichigo's clothes. "S-so we really d-did do th-that. B-but that means we're b-both still... N-NUDE!!" Ulquiorra's face was now red, he really thought that what had happened was all just a dream.

  Ichigo woke up only to find a worried Ulquiorra. "Ulquiorra, why are you so worried?" "U-uh... Because we're b-both N-NUDE, ICHIGO! WHY E-ELSE!!!" Ulquiorra was clearly upset, but Ichigo really didn't seem to care, and that was surprising.

  "Ulquiorra, relax, it's not like anyone saw us." "Y-yeah, I guess you're r-right." Ulquiorra then paused before speaking once more. "Hey I-Ichigo, are you f-feeling alright?" Ulquiorra said as Ichigo's face turned red while staring at his boyfriend... Who was also completely nude.

  "I f-feel fine." Ichigo said, as he looked away. "No you don't, Ichigo." Ulquiora said before leaning towards Ichigo and started whispering in a somewhat concerned and somewhat seductive voice. "Now, tell me what's wrong." Ichigo then hugged Ulquiorra, not knowing what else to do.

  "What emotion are you currently feeling, Ichigo?" Ulquiorra asked before kissing Ichigo softly. "I-I... I'm h-horny." Ichigo finally said in a soft voice that could barely be heard. "W-wait, what?" Ulquiorra said. "W-well with you b-being nude and a-all, I'm pretty sure y-you know wh-why."

  "Ichigo, are you really that desparate for me to fuck you again?" Ulquiorra said, in his cursed tone he sometimes used. "M-maybe I a-am, so wh-what?" Ichigo said. Ulquiorra sighed and looked into Ichigo's light brown eyes. "My love, if you want to, then do it." Ulquiorra said, still using that tone. This is not how he thought this relationship would be.

(HUEHUEHUE IN NEXT CHAPTER.)