Chapter 14 - Dread

Ulquiorra had just gotten to his room inside of Las Noches when he saw his door was broken down, and that did not make him happy. Then, Nnoitra appeared behind him. "What do you want, trash?" "Defensive, aren't we, Ulquiorra?" Nnoitra replied calmly before speaking again. "I know something about you that no one else knows, Ulquiorra... Or should I say 'Ulqui'?" Nnoitra said, before laughing madly. 

  "You are complete trash, and I have no idea what you're talking about." Ulquiorra said as calmly as he could. "So you don't remember that you had hardcore sex with that Soul Reaper?" Nnoitra said before laughing again. "You... You TRASH." Ulquiorra said as he turned to face Nnoitra, but he yelled the last word. "How the hell did you find out about that? If you told Aizen, I doubt he'd believe you, trash." Ulquiorra said in a harsh and defensive tone.

  "I haven't told Aizen, Ulquiorra, but I know this because I went outside of Las Noches and I saw you two having 'fun,' if you know what I mean." "Did you see it all?" Ulquiorra asked in a slightly concerned tone. "Well, I saw you two having hardcore sex, but I bet you both did other things, right?" Ulquiorra really did almost nothing else, besides giving his lover a blowjob, but nothing other than that. "No, we didn't. I bet you broke my door down, so you have to fix it, trash." Ulquiorra said, before walking away.

  Ulquiorra went to search for Grimmjow, seeing as he was probably the only one who could give him advice after that whole incident that went down a while back. He found Grimmjow outside of Las Noches, and started a conversation. "Hey, Grimmjow." "What do you want?" Grimmjow was grouchy, probably because he had a hangover from all of that alcohol he and the other Espada's had. "I need... I need advice." Ulquiorra said, almost sounding defeated.

  "Let me guess, you're 'in love' with someone, right?" Grimmjow said, as Ulquiorra turned away. "... Do I have to answer that question?" "If you want the fucking advice, then you have to." Ulquiorra started blushing before he answered. "Y-yes, I... I love someone." 

  "Is it Harribel?" Grimmjow asked bluntly. "No, I don't love women." "I knew you loved me. But I don't love you." "Grimmjow, are you really that blind, because if you weren't, then maybe you'd know that I have no feelings like that for any of the Espada." "Wait, so you..." 

  "Do you want to know who I love or not?" Ulquiorra said, in an almost annoyed tone. "Yeah." "It's someone we've both fought." Grimmjow frowned. "So it's Ichigo then, right?" "Yes, now can you give me the advice or not?" "Ugh... Fine. But only if you get me some beer or somethin' afterwards." Ulquiorra sighed. "Yes, fine."

  Grimmjow gave Ulquiorra all of the tips he could think of, some of those tips Ulquiorra really didn't agree with. Then Ulquiorra searched for some beer, and he found some near Szayel's lab. He thought about what he'd want with beer, but he didn't let that stop him from his small quest. Ulquiorra soon returned, and as soon as Grimmjow drank some, he got drunk.

  Ulquiorra then went to his room, but to his surprise his door was actually fixed. He went inside and sat on his bed. He only felt true emotions for Ichigo, and he didn't want that to be taken away. He soon fell asleep, feeling as if he were unsafe for the first time.