Chapter 17 - Midnight (Lemon)

Ulquiorra and Ichigo had both stayed up until around midnight, since they didn't want any of their friends to hear them having some "fun". They both looked at each other before they both got onto the bed. Both of them were wearing only boxers, so they really didn't need to take off that much clothing.

  "Do you really want to do this?" Ulquiorra asked. "Of course I want to." Ichigo said, just before Ulquiorra put a hand on his boyfriend's crotch. "But you're going to be-" "I actually wanna be top this time." Ichigo said with a somewhat cocky grin. "Alright, Ichigo."

  Ulquiorra then put the hand that was on Ichigo's crotch into his boxers and started stroking his cock. Ichigo knew where this was going, so he quickly did the same to Ulquiorra. The arrancar let out a gasp and a light moan.

  Ulquiorra then stopped what he was doing to Ichigo, and Ichigo also stopped. They then both took off their boxers and kissed briefly before Ichigo took something out of the other suitcase. "I-Ichigo, is that..." "I got it online, but I had to hide it from my family." "It's fine, I can go without you using lube." "Are you su-" Ichigo cut himself off when he felt Ulquiorra's hand on his cock again.

  Ichigo nodded and Ulquiorra laid down on his stomach. Ichigo then out his dick inside of Ulquiorra's entrance and the arrancar gasped. Ichigo then started moving slowly, prying a moan from the espada. "I-Ichigo..." Ulquiorra said before moaning again.

  Ichigo then started moving a bit faster, which caused Ulquiorra to moan even louder. He was enjoying being bottom a lot. "A-ahh!!" Ulquiorra yelled.

  Meanwhile, all of that noise woke up their three friends. When they got to the room's door, they noticed that their room key was on the floor. "Do I really want to know?" Orihime said shyly. "I'll look first." Uryu said, as he put the room key into the doorknob and turned the handle slightly. He barely opened the door, but what he saw was... Shocking to say the least. Ichigo and Ulquiorra were fucking each other. Chad and Orihime both looked through the door and closed it quietly, not before putting the room key in their room, of course.

  The two lovers didn't even notice, though, so they continued fucking. Ichigo then went even faster and harder and Ulquiorra moaned even more. Ichigo then grabbed Ulquiorra's cock and started stroking it. "F-fuck!!" Ulquiorra yelled before he moaned.

  Ulquiorra and Ichigo both came at the same time. Afterwards, Ichigo pulled out and laid down beside Ulquiorra. "I love you." Ichigo said as he hugged Ulquiorra. "I love you, too." Ulquiorra replied as he hugged Ichigo back.