Chapter 10 - Punishment (LEMON!)

"My love, shall we go somewhere a bit farther from Las Noches?" Ulquiorra cooed, as he took one of Ichigo's hands into his own. "Sure, Ulqui.~" "You know you're going to get punished for calling me that, Ichigo.~" Ichigo smiled at that. "And what's my punishment?~" "You'll see, my love.~" Ulquiorra replied while trying to sound somewhat sexual.

  They soon walked far enough to where Las Noches was very far away. They both knew what they were going to try to do, they just didn't know how they'd pull it off. Ulquiorra then pinned Ichigo down onto the white sands of Hueco Mundo while kissing him very passionately and deeply. Their tongues' explored each others mouths. Ulquiorra broke the kiss because he needed some air before he could continue.

  "My love, I am sorry for this but..." Ulquiorra then put his hand down Ichigo's hakama. "... This is all part of the punishment, my love.~" Ulquiorra cooed, as Ichigo started to moan a bit when his hand got to it's destination. He was now clueless about what to do from here.

  Now Ulquiorra was frozen as if he were a statue. He really didn't expect to get this far so soon, because he didn't think Ichigo would really be okay with this. "Ulqui, is that all of my punishment?" Asked Ichigo, as he was still talking in that tone. "Not nearly, my love.~" Ulquiorra said while sounding a bit more sexual.

  Ulquiorra took off his uniform and Ichigo soon followed. "My love, this is kind of dissapointing, I expected better." Ulquiorra said, now seeming unimpressed. "Ulqui, that's going a bit too far." "I'm just stating the facts, my love." Both of them were still talking in those tones they had, but now it was more like Ulquiorra was trying to insult Ichigo rather than "punish" him.

  Ulquiorra then pinned Ichigo down once more and kissed him just like he did before. His hand then grabbed Ichigo's arousal and started rubing it. "A-ahh..." Ichigo moaned. "My love, your punishment is still far from over.~" Ulquiorra cooed, as he continued rubing Ichigo's dick.

  Ulquiorra then started licking Ichigo's dick slowly, so that way he could make sure Ichigo was enjoying every bit of this. "Ul-Ulqui..." Ichigo then started moaning again once Ulquiorra started sucking. Ichigo kept moaning and moaning, but Ulquiorra soon stopped, because he wanted to do something else much more.

  "Ul-Ulqui, wh-what a-are y-yo- Ahh!!" Ulquiorra started thrusting into Ichigo, and Ichigo kept moaning. "Y-your p-p-punishment st-still i-isn't o-over, my l-love.~" Ulquiorra said, sounding as sexual as possible. "M-more... P-please..." Ichigo said inbetween moans. "A-alright, my l-love.~"

  Ulquiorra started being more rough with Ichigo, and they were both having a great time. Ulquiorra eventually hit that one spot that gave Ichigo a lot more pleasure. So he kept thrusting and aiming at the one spot until Ichigo was so close to his release. But then Ulquiorra pulled out.

  "Wh-why'd you... St-stop?" Ichigo asked, now covered with sweat, much like Ulquiorra. "You kn-know... You n-need t-to pleasure m-me too, m-my love.~" Ulquiorra said, as he was still talking in that tone, unlike Ichigo. "F-fine... Ulqui..." 

  Ichigo soon started to (at the very least try to) make love to Ulquiorra, but Ulquiorra wasn't experiencing that much pleasure. "Please be m-more rough, I-Ichigo.~" The way Ulquiorra said Ichigo's name made something spark inside of Ichigo, and so he started to get rough with Ulquiorra. 

  "Ahh, I-Ichigo... Pl-please g-give m-me more!!" Ulquiorra said right before moaning again. Ichigo then did what Ulquiorra had done, and he started thrusting as hard as he could, until they has both came. Ichigo then pulled out while both of them were still sweating, covered in sweat, but in Ulquiorra's case there was also cum.

  "H-how could y-you... D-do that I-Ichigo?" Ulquiorra started talking normaly again. "I don't know... B-but it was fun." The two then had a sweet kiss and hugged, soon falling asleep in each others arms. Both of them were now no longer virgins.

  More quick notes: Ehhhh... I reallt felt like the ending was a bit rushed, yet at the same time a felt like it fit, so I'm not changing it, lol XD