Chapter 16 - Sunshine

Soon everyone got to the hotel by the beach, and went to their rooms to get changed into their swimsuits. Ichigo and Ulquiorra went to their room, which was next to Uryu's room. Both of them changed into their swimsuits, and walked to the beach (since it was close to the hotel).

  "Hey guys!" Orihime shouted when she saw them both walking towards the beach, since she had changed the quickest. "Uh, hey!" Ichigo shouted back, and Ulquiorra suddenly grabbed his hand.

  "Uh... Ulquiorra?" Ichigo was a bit confused. "Don't forget what we have to do later." Ulquiorra said calmly with a sly smile on his face. Ichigo blushed and nodded at Ulquiorra. "I know, b-but, what if someone-" "We'll be fine, Ichigo."

  Eventually everyone got to the beach and had a lot of fun, well... Almost everyone. Ulquiorra was quite scared of the water, since they had no water in Hueco Mundo. But when it started raining on them, he hugged Ichigo for dear life!

  They all eventually got back to their hotel rooms to rest and dry off. But Ichigo and Ulquiorra were going to do... Other things that don't involve resting. They had both gotten out of their drenched clothing and waited until night to do what they were about to do.

(Lemon in the next chapter!)