Chapter 4 - A Liar and A Lover

Ichigo eventually got back into town and just walked around, until he came across Uryu, Orihime, Rukia, and Chad, just talking about random things. "Hey, Ichigo! We're playng truth or dare, do you want to join us?" Asked Orihime. Uryu and Orihime were just playing truth or dare, Rukia and Chad were also playing a card game when they wern't asked. "Sure, I guess I could join in, but why are you all playing this in the middle of an empty street?" "I don't know... I guess because no one can see the silly stuff we do when we're dared."

  Ichigo sat down with the others and he was immediatley asked by Orihime. "Ichigo, truth or dare?" Ichigo thought for a bit but then he made up his mind. "Truth." "Okay... Do you love anyone, Ichigo?" "I..." He looked at the ground to hide his blush. "... N-no, I don't." Great, he was now a traitor due to his new lover, and a liar to hide the fact that he even had a lover that was an Espada.

  "Uh... Uryu, truth or dare?" Ichigo had picked the first name to pop up into his head other than Ulquiorra. "Truth." "Do you... Know any secrets about anyone here?" Ichigo immediately regreted the question he asked. "Yes, I know a secret about someone here." "Who?" Ichigo started getting nervous. "Myself, and stop acting so nervous, it's not like you're hiding anything from us." "Oh, uh, sorry." 

  Ichigo was still a bit nervous, and he got very nervous after someone dared him to say who he loved's name out loud... And that person was none other than Orihime. "I d-don't love anyone here in that way." "Huh, here? What do you mean by here, Ichigo?" Uryu asked as he started getting a bit suspicious about Ichigo, the way he was behaving didn't help either. "I have to go, see you later guys." Ichigo then ran off back into the forest, just leaving his friends suspicious about him and what he was up to.

  "Man... I guess I'm bad at keeping this a secret." Ichigo had said, as he was back to the place Ulquiorra and him met up at. "Kurosaki, why are you here?" Ulquiorra had said, after stepping out from behind some trees. "Ulquiorra, this is bad... I am having a really hard time keeping this a secret and I-" "It's fine, as long as no one connected to the Espada or the Soul Society finds out, then we'll be fine." Ulquiorra's tone seemed to be a bit warmer than his normal tone, and it made Ichigo feel a bit better.

  "Wait, why aren't you in Hueco Mundo?" "I convinced Aizen to give me a four day break from my 'important' work as an Espada, so I can do what I would like to do here with you, Kurosaki." Ichigo had a small smile on his face while thinking about what he and Ulquiorra could do in these four days they had together. They could finaly feel as if they were truly alone, free to do whatever they'd like, no matter what.

  "Hey, Ulquiorra." "What is it, Kurosaki?" "Y-you can just call me Ichigo from now on, okay?" "Right, Ichigo." They both then sat down and started talking about what they could possibly do over the next four days they had together. "Well, we could always go to Hueco Mundo to do any of the previous things we had mentioned over there." "Maybe, or we could just stay here, it might be fun for you Ulquiorra." "Oh, I have an idea. Tonight we can sleep together under the stars and- Ichigo why are you blushing?" Now Ulquiorra was confused. "O-oh, you meant that kind of sleep." "... There's another kind of sleep?" "U-uh... Not really." Ichigo was still blushing and then Ulquiorra suddenly realized what he had said, and his face was turning red. "I d-didn't mean it like th-that, Ichigo!"

  They both agreed on what they should do for the four days they had together, and then just started talking. "Hey Ichigo, aren't your friends worried about you?" "Yeah, probably, but one of them is the reason why I ran here." Ulquiorra had what seemed to be a small frown on his face. "Let me guess... You had to lie to them to try to protect me, right Ichigo?" "Yeah... I felt like I had to." 

  Ichigo looked at the ground and didn't talk after what he had previously said, until Ulquiorra made Ichigo face him. "U-Ulquiorra, what a-are y-you doing?" Ichigo was starting to blush a bit, yet Ulquiorra didn't try to close the gap between them, instead he just spoke softly. "I know you may be worried for me, Ichigo. But I am suppost to be worried about you instead of you being worried about me." 

  Now Ichigo was starting to blush even more. "U-uh... Aren't you g-going to k-kiss me or s-something?" "If you'd like me to I would." Ulquiorra replied while still speaking softly. "Well, y-yeah... I m-mean we are t-together now so-" Ulquiorra had kissed Ichigo, but it wasn't a very sloppy kiss like the last time they had kissed, but it wasn't very passionate either. It was just a sweet, soft kiss, and a very short one at that.

  "Y-you actaully k-kissed me a-again?" Ulquiorra now had what seemed to be a small but sweet smile on his face, and Ichigo was blushing even more now. "Yes, we both agreed to the kiss, so it was only right that we had actually kissed."

                                 ~Le huge time skip later~

  It was night now, and they were still by the small pond, yet both of them were asleep. They had fallen asleep while hugging so they still looked as if they were having a long hug while their eyes were closed. The sky was clear and you could see both the moon and stars, along with their reflections in the pond. This was just what Ulquiorra had wanted to happen.