Chapter 13 - Aware

Ichigo had gotten back home and immediately went to his room. He already missed Ulquiorra, and it didn't help that his friends now knew about their relationship, too. But the one thing that they didn't know was that he and Ulquiorra fucked twice already, and he was glad they didn't know about that.

  He had his room's door closed, so when someone knocked Ichigo opened the door, only to find Uryu and Orihime. "Oh uh, hey guys." Ichigo said nervously as his two friends walked into his room. "Ichigo, what the hell are you thinking?" Uryu asked in a somewhat mad tone. "I don't know, but I'm just going with whatever happens." Ichigo replied, as his face was slowly turning red thinking about what he had done with the Espada he was in love with.

"Ichigo, are you okay?" Orihime asked, in a very concerned tone. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." Ichigo said as he turned away from his two friends to hide the nose-bleed he was having. Uryu made Ichigo face him, only to see that Ichigo's face was red while having a nose-bleed. "Don't tell me you two actually..." Uryu trailed off as he was now actually mad.

  "ICHIGO, DO YOU REALIZE THE POSITION YOU'VE PUT YOURSELF IN?!" Uryu yelled out of rage. "I know, but I trust him." Uryu now seemed shocked at Ichigo, but he kept yelling. "HOW THE HELL CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT, ICHIGO?! HE'S AN ESPADA! THE ESPADA ARE OUR ENEMIES, NOT OUR LOVERS!" "Shut up already!" Said a voice that neither of them thought would say such a thing. It was Orihime who yelled that, as she was on the brink of tears because of their fighting.

  "I don't want my friends to just start fighting over whoever Ichigo loves!" Orihime yelled as she started crying and ran out of Ichigo's room. "Orihime wait!" Uryu yelled in a concerned tone as he ran after her. As soon as Uryu left, Ichigo closed the door and layed down on his bed, and soon fell asleep.