Chapter 9 - Fine

There they both were, one of them was wondering, the other was waiting. Ichigo didn't know what he was waiting for, he was just waiting. Ulquiorra was wondering about everything they could do together, but then his face turned red as his mind went somewhere it probably shouldn't go.

  "Wh-why am I thinking of s-such..." Ulquiorra paused for a moment before whispering to himself the rest of the sentance. "... S-such sexual th-things?" "Wh-what did you just s-say?!" Asked a now blushing Ichigo. "Y-you heard what I s-said?!" "OF C-COURSE I D-DID! YOU W-WERE HARDLY E-EVEN WHISPERING, U-ULQUI!" "... Don't call me that." Ulquiorra now looked away, to hide what emotions now shone in his eyes.

  "I'm sorry that I called you Ulqui, Ulquiorra." "You had better be~" Ulquiorra was now talking in a tone that made Ichigo's face turn completely red. "Ul-Ulquiorra, why a-are you talking l-like that?" "The same reason that you might talk in that tone you sometimes use~" "Y-yeah b-but..." "But what, my love?~" "E-EH?!"

  Ichigo was now confused. Did Ulquiorra call him his love, or did he not hear that correctly. "What's wrong, my love? Did you not hear my question?~" Ulquiorra cooed. He was trying to get a reaction out of Ichigo that wasn't him just being flustered. Ichigo thought Ulquiorra was trying a bit too hard. 

  Ichigo wanted to talk in the tone he sometimes used, but he didn't know what Ulquiorra would do if he did. But in the end, he now didn't care. "My love, why are you not answering my question?~" Ulquiorra cooed. "Alright then, I'll tell you.~" Ichigo responded in that cursed tone.

  "Then what is it, my love?~" "You sound kind of sexual in that tone, Ulqui.~" Ulquiorra now (somehow) had a smile on his face that seemed to speak some words for him. "You know I don't like being called that, Ichigo.~" Now both of them had that kind of smile. They both knew this may not end well for them, but they didn't care.

Another quick note: My friend wants me to write some succ in here, so goddamit I will... IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, BITCHES! XD ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)