Chapter 7 - Soon

A quick note: Yes, you may make fun of the name of this chapter, it's just so stupid, but so bootyful! Also, even though it may not be specified, in the story when Ichigo's around his friends he's probably in his non-soul reaper form I guess? But then when he's around his bae (Ulquiorra) he's usually in his soul reaper form. XD Now onto the BOOTYFUL fanfic! XD

  Soon both Ulquiorra and Ichigo fell asleep, and then woke up 8 hours later (because logic!). "Goodmorning, Ichigo." "Same to you Ulquiorra." Ichigo then got out the box of Pocky he had and started eating it for breakfast because he had nothing else to eat.

  "Ichigo, do you think y-you could possibly... No, nevermind, it was too stupid, selfish, and foolish of a request to ask of you." Ichigo kept eating his Pocky, and then he responded with the tone he had used last night. "Why won't you tell me?" Ulquiorra's face immiadiatly got red. "L-like I said... I-it was a s-selfish request."

  "But Ulqui..." "E-EH?! Y-you j-just called m-me Ulqui?!" Ulquiorra was clearly flustered and Ichigo was blushing a bit. "... Why won't you just tell me?" "... IT'S J-JUST A S-SELFISH REQUEST! I d-doubt you'd e-ever understand a-anyway." Ichigo still wanted to know what Ulquiorra was talking about.

  "Just tell me already." Ulquiorra really couldn't stand it anymore, so he pinned Ichigo on his bed and kissed him verry passionately, and it was a long kiss at that. "D-damn it... I-I'm sorry f-for that, it's j-just that... O-oh forget it, y-you really wouldn't u-understand." Ulquiorra backed off and sat down in the chair he had in the corner of his room, and had a nose-bleed.

  Ichigo decided that having that tone really wouldn't give him any answers at all. Infact, it'd only make him have even more questions. "I'm s-sorry a-about that." "..." "Ulqui..." "... Wh-what was th-that, I-Ichigo?" "I j-just called you Ulqui." "... Why are y-you c-calling me th-that?" Great, Ichigo didn't sign up for 'Let's Comfort The Reclusive Fourth Espada For Two Whole Fucking Hours' when they became boyfriends. 

  "Because, I love you, Ulqui." "... I-if you d-did, you w-wouldn't just tease m-me with that t-tone you s-sometimes have." Now Ichigo's face was red. "WAIT, WHAT?!" "SH-SHIT... I-I DIDN'T M-MEAN TO S-SAY THAT!!" "D-DID YOU R-REALLY JUST S-SAY TH-THAT?!" "... I-I just... I'm s-sorry." Both of their faces were red, and they were both silent for a long time.

  "I-Ichigo, I'm s-so sorry, I just wanted t-to-" "D-don't worry about it, I mean, I kind of understand." Ulquiorra and Ichigo's faces both got red, and then they looked at each other. "I-Ichigo, wh-what do you m-mean by you 'kind of understand'?" "W-well, I may want t-to do some stuff with you, b-but not THAT, Ulqui." "W-wait, wh-what kind of st-stuff?"

  "W-well... Maybe I m-might want to s-see you shirtless?" Ulquiorra went silent for a few seconds, an then he spoke. "And are you expecting to get that for free?" Ulquiorra had calmed down, and Ichigo started to just blush now. "W-well, not r-really." "You're right about that, it won't be free, that's one of the few things that won't be free from me, Ichigo." "How would I get to see you shirtless then?" 

  "You're going to have to be u-uke, which you kind of already are." Ichigo's face once again got red. "I-I S-STILL D-DON'T WANT TO D-DO THAT, ULQUI!" "I know, all you have to do is be a bit more submissive, Ichigo, that's all." Ichigo thought about it for a while. He wanted to see Ulquiorra shirtless, but this isn't what he thought he'd have to do.

  "Alright... I'll be uke." The fourth Espada was shocked that Ichigo actually said that, but then again Ichigo did want to see him shirtless so... It was still a win for them both. "I never really thought that I'd have to actually do this, but I did ask you to be uke so I have to do this." Ulquiorra took off his top and Ichigo started blushing.

  "Well, aren't you going to do anything, Ichigo?" Ulquiorra didn't know why Ichigo was being so silent. But Ichigo's face was red and he had a nose-bleed. "You're having a nose-bleed, Ichigo." "I-I kn-know." Ichigo was still just staring at Ulquiorra, but Ulquiorra was getting tired and bored. 

  "I'm going to put my shirt back on, but you can ask me about this any time you'd like." Ichigo stopped staring and sat down on Ulquiorra's bed waiting for Ulquiorra to get his shirt on, and soon he did. "Ichigo, would you like to take a walk outside?" "Do you mean outside of Las Noches? If so, then sure." "Alright then, let's go." And so, they left.