Chapter 3 - A Promise

Ichigo had woken up at around 8:50 A.M. so he was a bit tired. He had gotten downstairs and had only a bit of cerial before heading out. Where was he going? To the same place where he and Ulquiorra were at last night.

 Now he could actually see the details of the forest. The trees with the beautiful green leafs, the green grass with dewdrops sparkling like small stars on each blade of grass. And the beautiful sparkling pond that was there. He admired every feature of the forest, untill a voice caught his attention.

  "Kurosaki, I'm here to see you." And Ulquiorra was there, although he was behind Ichigo. Ichigo then turned around to face the one he loved, while having a smile on his face. Ulquiorra started blushing. "Please keep smiling like that... It's... Nice." "Ok, I'll try to at least." Ulquiorra looked at Ichigo, studying his features. The thing he loved most were Ichigo's eyes, his light brown eyes that he loved to look into.

  "Ulquiorra, are you alright?" "O-oh, yes, I'm fine." Soon after a few moments of silence, Ulquiorra hugged Ichigo, and spoke something that shocked Ichigo. "Please, don't leave me... I don't want to lose this feeling I have for you, I don't want to feel as if I'm dead inside anymore." "I won't leave you, Ulquiorra. I promise I won't." 

 They then stoped hugging and looked into each other's eyes, Ulquiorra and Ichigo's eyes both held the same emotions, they both just wanted to run away from where they lived, and they both wanted to live in secret. Alone from the rest of the world, where no one would know where they were, where they could live in peace and hide away from all of their troubles.

  "Kurosaki, how are we going to hide this from everyone else?" "I don't know, but we will." "Thank you, Kurosaki, just... Thank you." "What are you thanking me for?" Ichigo was now confused, and Ulquiorra was blushing a bit. "I'm thanking you because you've just been so... So loving. Like we're partners." "Well..." Ichigo was now blushing as well. "... I guess we would be partners now, right?" "Right, and also..." Ulquiorra's face was now turning red about what he was going to say to Ichigo. "... I love you." Ichigo's face was now also red. "I love you too, Ulquiorra."

  The love they had for each other was true love, that was for sure... But they didn't know what to do. Both of them were confused about what to do. "Ichigo, acording to my research on love that I had done in the past, the next step up from hugging is kissing, but I wouldn't want to pressure you into kissing me, so I-" "It's fine, if you want me to kiss you I will."

  Ulquiorra seemed surprised what Ichigo had said to him. "But only if you would want to kiss me." "Who said I didn't want to kiss you? You're basicaly my boyfriend now anyways." "W-wait... You actually want to kiss me?" Ichigo laughed a bit, and then spoke. "Yeah, why wouldn't I? So uh... Can I kiss you?" "Yes, you can."

  They eventualy kissed, and when they did, neither of them knew what to do. The kiss was sloppy and a short kiss, since they both had no clue what they were doing. "I had no idea what I was doing, but I loved it." Ulquiorra had said, and that made Ichigo laugh a bit. "It was pretty sloppy, too. But I enjoyed it."

  "Well, your friends might be wondering where you are, and I bet the Espada is now very suspicious about me suddenly leaving them." "See you tommorow?" "Ok, Kurosaki." And with that, they both left to go their seperate ways until they met up once again.