*5*

Monday*

Unique POV

                Today we start school. Personally, I'm excited but Ion know about everybody else. Me and Monty talkin now but we takin it kinda slow paced. My girl is with Carter now and I'm happy for her. They are so cute together. I woke up, did my hygiene thing put on some booty shorts, a low cut mid drift and my bred 11’s. I put nude color makeup on and put my hair in a neat bun. I walked down stairs and everybody was waitin for me there.

                All the guys looked at me like I was crazy and I returned it. “Good morning, what’s wrong with yall?” I asked looking around.

                “Go change.” All the guys said in unison.

                “Fuck no, I look cute I aint changing.” I stood there and crossed my arms.

                “Ha, girl just change. I aint wanna change either but when I got down here Carter almost upper cut me. C’mon before we late.” I groaned.

                I went upstairs put on some cheetah print leggings with by black mid drift. I walked down the stairs and everyone was still waiting. “Is this better?”

                “YES!” They all the agreed.

                “Niggas.” I mumbled. We all jumped into the car. Me, Latrice, Carter, Bone, Turtle, Monty, J-rock, Jamal and Snoop all in the black van they use for busts. When we got to school all eyes was on us. We all walked into the office and got our schedules. Me and Latrice had every class together.  I have no classes with my bros friends except for Carter and Monty. They in our homeroom and on our drama class. And Snoop’s in my Spanish class.  I was excited.

                “Aye Que!” I heard a voice. It sounded so familiar

                “Jaquan! Omg babe what are you doing here?” I couldn’t believe this my shootah at my new school. I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug and he swirled me around.

                “Damn! I cant believe you’re here too. But I had to move in with my dad cause my mom aint have enough money to take care of me no more.” He said I felt bad but I was glad he was here.

I heard all the guys fake clear their throat and I turned around to them. “Oh, um guys this is my shootah, his name is Jaquan.”

                “Is that that nigga who was in yo bed?” Jamal asked getting mad. I the guys looked surprised and Monty was getting mad too.

                “Yeah, but he’s my best friend that doesn’t matter. Omg let me see your schedule Jaquan.” He gave it to me and I started squealing

                “Omg babes we have all our classes together we just don’t have homeroom.” I pouted. The bell rung and we all went to our home rooms. I wanted to walk by Monty but he kept walking faster. When we got to class I decided to talk to him.

                “Monty, are you mad at me?” no answer. “Monty are you serious? Why you acting like a little bitch? Just tell me what wrong.” He started shaking his leg and I could tell he was mad.

                “Yo. Leave me the fuck alone.  Why ont you go talk to ya shootah.” I looked around and looked back at him.

                “Your mad about Jaquan? Ha , bae he’s just my bestie from forever ago.”