*10*

decided to update real quick tonight.**

Unique POV

We started kissing each other all over. I feel like he’s the one for me. I don’t know maybe I'm tripping but I'm falling for him I'm in love with Monty Davis; a thug. The kisses became more passionate and before I knew it our clothes was coming off. I was ripping his off and he was ripping mine off. I got to his pants and took out his piece. “Damn.” I mumbled. He chuckled and moved down my body.

                Next thing I know his piece is inside of me and my eyes widen at the feelin. I hadn’t had sex in two years. It was just like I was a virgin all over again. He stroked slow at first but got faster as the moment went on. We kept going and going switching positions and everything. It was perfect. I was loving every moment.

                “Unique I love you.” Monty said as we layed back on the bed.

I smiled. “I love you too.”

                “No, I'm in love with you girl. I want us forever.” My heart fluttered and I felt a tear.

                “I feel the exact same way Monty.” He held me in his arms as we feel asleep. Life is perfect right now. Perfect guy, perfect family, perfect, perfect, perfect.

                Latrice POV

                “Latrice just calm the fuck down. It aint serious. Technically I aint even cheat. I got head. If anything it was just like me giving myself a hand job. Foreal baby. Don’t be like this.” Jerome explained as I packed my shit. Fuck him and Fuck the hoe who topped him.

                “Listen Carter. Obviously you must not have noticed, I'm not the bitch to mess with. I'm not saying imma be gone forever. But for now imma leave. Don’t bother looking for me and don’t bother asking around for me. Don’t call me, don’t text me. Nigga don’t even like my pictures on ig. And I'm serious. If I wanna get back together I’ll call or text you. Bye Carter.” With that I was out. I knew exactly where I was gonna go; Unique place. That was really the only place for me to go. But whatever. Fuck a nigga right now.

                I know it was just some head but ive been nothing but 100% faithful to that nigga and I don’t play. I absolutely hate when niggas cheat. Its just something I don’t ever tolerate. I finally got to Uniques house and I rung the door bell. Its like 1 in the morning so I don’t expect a direct answer. But imma keep ringing on this bitch.

                Unique POV

                “Who the fuck Is at the door?” Monty asked getting up.

                “Oh, its Jaquan he staying the night,” I joked but I don’t think Monty knew that cause he mugged the fuck outta me.

                “I'm just playing baby. But ill go see.” I said getting up.

                “Wait. I'm coming too.” Monty said following me. We walked down the stairs and opened the door to see my baby sheding tears.

                “Oh fuck ass no. what the fuck did he do?” I asked knowing that only a nigga could make her cry like this.

                “Carter cheated in me.” She informed. At that point I was walking In the back room getting Monty’s oozie.

                “Yo babe, put my shit back.” Monty yelled walking towards me.

                I cocked that shit back. “Fuck no, I'm shooting the dick off this nigga fuck you think this is.” I was walking towards the door ready to roll out until Monty held me back and grabbed the gun outta my hand. I sighed and sat on the couch joining Latrice. “Now what the fuck happened?” I ask shaking my leg.

                “Well Carter came home like 12. And I was like where the fuck where you. He said he was out with the guys and I knew that wasn’t true cause you told me Monty and you were having a night to yourselves. Then all of a sudden a Thot call his phone and I answer and she was talking shit like ‘ ya dick game was hot papi, cant wait to top you again, ya cum taste good’ shit like that not noticing it wasn’t even him on the phone. I cussed her ass out and that’s when we went at it. Then he had the nerve to say he aint even technically cheat.” She was crying hella hard. And my girl is a rock! She never cry so I know this really affected her.

                Its hard to believe we 15 sometimes because of the shit we go through, its liked were in our 20’s. that’s what dating a thug does to you I guess.

                “Girl fuck him, niggas aint shit no more. I say fuck niggas and-”

                “Excuse me?” Monty said entering the room from putting away his gun.

                “I meant fuck cheating niggas baby.” I said covering it up. “Anyway I say burn down his house, burn his clothes and shoot his ass.”

                “Unique, you know how much I wanna do that but I cant. I love Carter. This is just a set back. I know imma go back to him. I just need time.” Latrice said walking up the steps. “I'm just gonna go to bed right now. I need time to think foreal.” I nodded at let her go.

                Monty POV

After Latrice went upstairs Unique and I went shortly after her. Man I love this girl. I tried to cuddle next to her but she pushed away. The fuck? I tried again. Same result. I sat up “Unique.” No answer “Unique I know goddamn well you hear my ass talking to you.”

                “I hear you. What you want?”

                “Why aint you trynna cuddle with me?” I was so confused.

                “Ask ya punk ass of a friend Carter. I'm done with niggas tonight.” With that she turned over and was out. Man FUCK! I walked downstairs and called Carter up. Nigga fucked up and I don’t get no loving.

Carter POV

Man I fucked up. I know I did. Truth be told it wasn’t the first. This time I just got caught. I mean I love Latrice and shit. But she don’t be trynna give it to me sometimes. Its not like I go fucking bitches I just get head and hurry back home. But this Thot actually called me. Other hoes know its just something quick. I was ready go sleep when my boy Monty called me up. He must know

Phone Convo*

Monty: Nigga what type shit are you on?

Me: Damn nigga no Wassup or some shit.

Monty: No nigga. Why the Fuck would you cheat on Latrice. You know she crazy af and her friend crazy too.

Me: Bruh, I know I don’t even know what I was thinking. But to be honest bruh it wasn’t the first.

Monty: What the fuck man? you trynna get killed?

Me: Nah bruh my head hasn’t been in the right place.

Monty: Well Carter you need to get it there cause yo girl at my crib and my girl aint given me no loving cause yo ass.

Me: how is it because of me?

Monty: Cause she hate niggas right now. But nigga if I don’t get non tomorrow I'm coming for ya ass. Fix this shit quick. I'm out.

Me: Ard, bye bruh

End of Phone Covo*

                I sighed and rubbed the back of my head. The fuck imma do now? I den fucked up. Imma get her back though. It aint over yet. I love this girl too much.

**Comment

**Vote

*Carter Cheated...

*Unique and Monty finally had sex

*Latrice still loves carter