*14*

Jamal POV

                My pops told me to stay back while the rest of the guys left and got info. “Wassup pops?” I asked

                “Remember your little cousin Janay?”

                “Yeah. Why?”

                “Well her mom just went to jail for murder and prostitution and she gonna be gone for a long time. So she gonna be staying with you. You gotta take her to school, make sure she got food and whatever and watch out for her like she Unique cause I heard she fast.” My dad explained.

                I sucked my teeth. The last thing I wanna do is take care of some 13 year old with a bad attitude and fast. “Ard pops I got you.”

                “Now go pick her up from the airport. She should be here in like 10 minutes.” I took a deep breath and left out. This was gonna be hell shes just some ghetto ass little girl that thinks that shit is all about her. Just another Unique but shes worse shes always had to fend for herself so she aint never have no one to tell her what was right.

                I drove to the airport and waited at her section. ‘flight 112 from Detroit now coming in’ I waited and finally saw her walking to the baggage claim with hell niggas. Had to be 5 or 6 and they all looked my age. I shook my head. “My niggas yall gonna have to hop of her foreal.” I said over to them.

                “Jamal I didn’t know you was gonna be here” Janay whined

                “Bruh shord came to us. So we aint leaving she supposed to be coming through our spot today.” This one nigga said.

                “Yeah okay. This little girl is 13 and I'm her cousin so she aint coming through nowhere with no one so yall can back the fuck up now.” I said flashing my piece.

                “Marcus what the fuck? You always ruining shit. All I wanted was to party for my first night in B’More.” I looked at her like what the fuck.

                “Fuck you just say?” I asked making her repeat.

                “Nothing. Just come on so you can take me to uncs house.” She said as I grabbed her bags.

                I laughed. “Little girl you staying at my house.” I revealed. She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes. So it begins now…

                We hopped into my car and I started explaining the rules. “Ard, so since you gonna be in my house we finna lay down some rules. No niggas, no clothes that reveal too much shit, no leaving the house past 10, no parties past 11 if I let you go, and no fucking! That shit aint happening. You shouldn’t even be doing that at 13 anyway.” I spoke.

                She rolled her eyes. “This is gonna be hell. At least with my strung out mama I could do whatever.” She mumbled.

                “Fuck you say?”

                “Nothing. Just drive.” This shit is gonna be fucking crazy.

                We got to my house and she ran in. “This is nice Jamal.” She said looking around.

                “Thanks, come on lemme take you to ya room.” We walked into one of my guest rooms which was just simply white and blue. I don’t do much decorating.