*24*

Unique POV

So now I'm at Monty’s house while he at the trap. He is a mess! It looks like since I left he hasn’t cleaned shit. So I'm gonna surprise him by cleaning up. Besides I might be moving back in here. I started with his room.  His dirty draws were all over the floor as well as his clothes. But there was something on his dresser. It was a note. Of course I read it. 

Dear Unique, I'm sorry, so, so, so, so, sorry  I hurt you and in doing so I lost a good thing. You were my everything. I swear of it. I never meant for that night to get that far. But it did and I got caught up. I love you. and every day I seen you with Rico it hurt me so deep inside because somewhere in my heart I knew he didn’t deserve you. I didn’t either but we were so perfect together. I just hope you forgive me and give me another chance. Because without you, I have nothing. And one day I want to be able to bend down on one knee and have the honor to ask you to be my wife. And one day I want you to have my babies. I want us to grow old together. I love you Unique Simone Porter. And I hope that you take me Monty Jaleel Davis back.

I was completely in tears.  Like oh my god. Why didn’t he ever give this to me? Now I was really gonna clean up his house. I'm even gonna cook him a good ass meal. It took me like 20 minutes to get myself together after reading the letter. I didn’t even realize his feelings were like that. After cleaning his room, and the bathroom and the family room and living room I moved into the kitchen. I cleaned up a little before fixing fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, green beans and rolls. I even baked a cake for him. Was that OD? I just love him so much after reading that letter.

It was like 8 when he finally got in. “Hey baby Wassup. Damn whats that smell? Did you cook?” he asked giving me a kiss on the cheek. 

I smiled and led him out the kitchen. “I just made a meal for the love of my life.” I fixed his plate and set it down in front of him. When he started eating I sat down in front of him.

“Why you not eating?” he asked digging in.

“I already did.” I slowly pulled the letter out of my pocket and set it on the table. “Why didn’t you show me this?”

Monty put his food down and sighed. “I didn’t want to. No one was intended to see it. I aint wanna seem soft I was just in my feelings when I wrote it.” He shrugged.

“Monty, it was beautiful, I cried and I felt your every emotion.” I started to tear up. “Monty I truly love you for this. like I love knowing your emotions.” I smiled.

He sucked his teeth. “Please don’t do this.” he said rubbing his face. Was he crying? Omg

“Monty,” I said sitting on his lap. “You can cry in front of me.” I said wiping his tears. “Its okay I love you so much.”  He started sobbing and I started to cry too.

“Unique, I really truly do love you.” he sniffled. “I will do anything for you and I care for you deeply. I just need you to stay with me forever.” 

“Monty, there’s not a place in the world I would rather be then in your arms. I can see us together forever and it’s the best image in the world.” I said rubbing his cheek. He kissed ,me and it was the best moment of my life. Monty Davis is the Real Love Of My Life.

Jamal POV

“Please can I get some head or something please? I just need my dick wet for like 5 minutes.” I begged Jessie. Like this is hell.

“Jamal, I already told you. Celibacy is a commitment. I don’t wanna put myself in a difficult situation.  But once we are married we can do it all day every day.” She whispered in my ear. She walked up the stairs and I just followed her ass with my eyes. She don’t even let me stay in the same bed as her when I be over. I guess I'm taking me another cold shower for the 5th time this week.