*33*

Monty POV

                “Bring dat ass here boi!” J-Rock clowned. We was at the club just chilling. Unique is on edge so im on edge, Latrice is on edge so Carter’s on edge, Jamal wants to chill , Snoop wants a break and J-rocks ass just wants to party. “Yall niggas actin like we old ass men!” He yelled over the music. “We fucking in our prime and all of you punk ass bitches settled down like we fucking 30 years old or some shit. Now I want my dick wet, I don’t know about yall pussy ass niggas.” He said pulling a girl over to him and sitting her on his lap.

                I scoffed. “Nigga, you trynna get us caught the fuck up! You know the girls we with is crazy. Shit Brittany is crazy as fuck too.” I reminded him.

                He sucked his teeth. “Man fuck allat! What happens in the club, stays in the fucking club! Fuck yall mean. Soooo that being said yall niggas need to grab ya selves some bitches and enjoy ya selves. I sure as hell will.” He said walking away with his lil bitch.

                I rolled my eyes. “Man, I aint even in the mood for this shit. I feel like a old ass man.” Snoop sighed. I mean he got 2 fucking kids…damn, im about to have 2 fucking kids.

                “Anyway, how you feel knowing you bout to have 2 fucking kids at the same damn time?” Jamal asked patting my shoulder all rough and shit. I know he mad low-key about me getting Unique pregnant. Everyone knows that shit.

                I shrugged. “I don’t know. All I can do is take care of them right.”

                He smirked. “Yeah bruh.” He said patting my fucking shoulder again.

                “Man what you got a problem with me or something?” I finally asked irritated.

                Jamal looked at me and stood up. “Actually I fucking do. How the fuck yo been headed ass  get my lil sister fucking pregnant at 16? Outta all niggas I aint expect you to fuck up like this.”

                I scoffed and stood up with him. “Man fuck that. Me and Unique happy. That’s all the shit that matters. I feel like you just mad cause im actually getting pussy the only thing you can get is a chronic case of blue balls.”

                “Nigga fuck you.” He shoved me and I shoved him back. I aint ever have no beef with Jamal but him being mad that I got his sister pregnant is some bull shit. She bout 7 months pregnant and now he wanna talk about how mad he fucking is. 

                We were about to full out brawl and shit when a bottle went across his head. I looked passed to see an OTC nigga. Im real fucking tired of them bruh. Jamal held the side of his head while I punched the nigga who hit him out. Before you knew it Snoop and Carter was in it as well as some OTC niggas. We was all fighting like we was on the street instead of the club.

                I knew for sure I had some bloody ass knuckles as well as some bruises cause these niggas wont letting up. After what seemed like minutes of actually fighting the police came and pulled us all apart escorting us all out the club and into different holding cells. OTC was in one and we were in another. J-Rock wasn’t even there bet he don’t even know what happened.

                “Yo, Monty thanks for having my back out there yo.” Jamal said holding his head with and ice pack.

                I dapped him up, “We fam bruh.”

                Carter looked at us “Yo, how the fuck that even happe-“ he cut himself off and fell to the floor. “Yo, we dead. What the girls gone say? I aint gone get no pussy for weeks.” Carter looked like he was bout to cry.

                I threw my head back. “They aint even giving us a phone call.” I said. “Were the hell our 1 phone call at?!” I yelled out to them. But no one responded. We bout to be here all night.

                J-Rock POV

                I was dancing with some bitch…not a hoe cause im too good for that now. When I seen the Cops coming in and taking my niggas out. First I was confused as shit but someone told me what happened. I cussed to myself and went to Monty’s house cause all the girls were there.

                I knocked on the door and Jesse answered. “Why are you-“

                “Move girl.” I said pushing her. she scoffed and all the girls turned to me. From the mugs on they faces they was probably talking about how they hate niggas and shit. You know how girls be talking all reckless.

                “J-Rock why the hell are you here?” Unique asked all ghetto.

                I returned it by poking my hip out and patting my weave while sticking out my hand all ghetto. “Cause girl, yo baby daddy, yo baby daddy and yo boyfriend locked up for fighting in the club.” I said pointing to all of them.

                They all dropped what they were doing and stood up. All of there mugs turned into concerned faces. That’s what the hell I thought. “Oh my god, why are we still here come one we have to go get them.” Latrice yelled. “Brittany can you stay here with the kids?”

                My boo shrugged. “Sure, and guys be careful.” Damn I wanted some pussy. But I had to shake the thoughts to free my bros.

______________________________

Just a little chapter...

*Monty and the Boys locked up... 

*Jamal mad at Monty...

*J-Rock too good for hoes now...

Any suggestions...

Comments...

Concerns...

Dont forget to comment! And not forget to Vote!

-Imani