*35*

Sorry this is long Over due.

Unique POV

I couldn't be more happier, with my family and friends here and with my babies I feel complete. My dad finally walked in with Rachelle and I smiled, time for my amends. "Awe look at my grand kids." I seen him smile.

  I bet all the guys were surprised at that. Rachelle waved at everyone I knew she was uncomfortable. I took a deep breath and looked down at Makai. "Be good for mommy." I whispered discretely in his ear. I cleared my throat. "Rachelle...do you uh wanna hold him?" The room fell completely silent and everyone stared at me as she looked at me excitedly.

 "I would love to." she responded walking up close slowly and hesitantly taking him from my hands. My dad mouthed the words 'thank you' as I just nodded slightly. "He's adorable, what's his name?"

"Makai and his sister Monae is right there." I pointed to Monty's arms. She smiled.

"I thought you was gonna name him after me." Everyone looked at J-Rock and Monty mugged him. "Too soon still?"

I laughed. "I think it'll always be too soon for Monty."

 "Bruh, you really lucky I didn't kill you. I was a couple of seconds away from doing it."

J-Rock mugged him. "That was real foul of you. I would never do that to you man." J-Rock shook his head.

Brittany and my dad looked so confused. "What happened?" he finally asked raising his eyebrows.

"Monty was bout to kill J-Rock cause he thought we were sneaking around with each other. Cause we went to the doctors together and the doctor told Carter and Latrice that I was pregnant by J-Rock." I informed bored with the whole story.

"J-Rock why didn't you tell me that?" Brittany asked crossing her arms. Uh oh.

He sighed. "Cause I aint want you to worry. I aint been with no other girls since me and you became life partners." I held in my laugh. 'life partners'

"I never said you did. Are you hiding something?"

He shook his head. "No, I-i-i-i- I'm not I just. You know what never mind."

  It was quiet for a little bit. Everyone was waiting for her response. "You know what. We needa head out. It's past J-Rocks bed time." She yanked him by the collar. "Bye yall." He just waved as she dragged him out.

"Damnnnnnnn!" the boys all said. "Yo that's crazy. I wish a bitch would tell me-" Jamal started. Jessie crossed her arms.

"Tell you what Xavier?" Oh shit the middle name... He shook his head. "Nothing I was just-" She put her hand up.

"Save it and let's go." He scoffed.

"Wasn't like I was gonna get any anyway." I have never seen no one turn back as fast as Jessie did in that moment.

"And you wont be for a long time saying shit like that. Goodnight everyone." With that she walked out. Jamal turned to us. "See you guys later."

"Man you better handle that." Monty spoke up. I just turned to him and glared. He put his hands up in surrender.

  "Ard bruh," Carter dapped Monty. "See you tomorrow."

  "Bye baby mama. Get some rest I know how it can be." Latrice said giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Bye guys, thanks for coming." It was just Snoop, his kids, my dad and Rachelle. "Daddy, Rachelle have you guys been planning the wedding?"

Rachelle nodded. "Just a little. I still need a dress and bride maids and everything." I nodded.