*4*

Unique POV

 Next morning*

                Last night got me thinking about if I really liked Monty. He was getting me especially last night. But no, I have to keep my cool. I went to the bathroom to do my hygiene thing and Latrice was in the room getting dressed. Jamal brought my stuff and me and her were the same size in everything. I went through my stuff and Jamal took out all my short shorts and leggings. I was pissed.

                I ended up putting on red crop top, black shorts with red hearts, and some red black and white Jordan’s. I put on my cross earrings and red lip stick and waited for Latrice so we could go down stairs. She had on a blue crop top and some blue denim high rise shorts and my black vans. We walked down stairs and all of my brothers friends were there.

                “Hey guys, I said sitting next to J- rock and Snoop. Ive known them my whole life so we was chill. Latrice sat right next to Carter and they was whispering in each others ears. “Now nigga why aint you pack my leggings and my good shorts in my bag?” I asked looking at Jamal.

                “Cause iont want my sister looking like a hoe.” He said

                “Iont look like a hoe I look like a teenage girl.” I said getting big “So ya punk ass needa get my shit here ASAP. I laid my head on Snoop and put my feet up on J-rock.

                “Nah, iont think you should be wearing that type stuff lil bit.” Snoop said looking down at me, lil bit was my nick name in the group. I rolled my eyes.

                “Niggas I'm grown and I want my shit. But anyways um… Monty,” I smiled “Can you take me to the mall today?” I asked batting my eyes.

                My brother looked back and forth at us suspiciously. When we both noticed we stopped smiling. “Uh…Yeah, what time?”

                “Any time you ready.” I said blushing I looked down. Monty went upstairs and got dressed. A few minutes later he was back down.

                “You ready ma, I mean Unique” he said correcting himself.

                “Yeah.” I hopped off of Snoop and J-rock grabbed my phone and purse from upstairs and we left.

Jamal POV

 Wtf was that all about. “Latrice what’s up with Mo and my sister?” she shrugged her shoulders and I knew she was lying. “Carter, wassup with them bruh?” I knew he would tell me.

                “I mean at this point bruh ion even know. They feelin each other doe.” He said all cuddled up with Latrice. This is bull shit. I know he gonna hurt my sister. He aint the type to be in a relationship. I swear if he hurts my sister imma kill that nigga.  Bros or not.

                Latrice POV

                I cant believe Carter told Jamal. If Unique get on trouble I aint talking to him for a while. Oh and btw we go out now. He asked me as soon as I got down stairs. Uhhh we just waitin to be alone to kiss and stuff.  We all watched white chicks. Jamal seemed like he couldn’t wait for Monty and his sister to come back. He kept getting up and looking out the window. Smh he needa chill. When the movie ended it was about 11:30 and they wasn’t back yet. I was kinda getting worried too but  my girl in good hands. I got up and went to bed. I was tired, I can’t wait for my girl to come back so I can tell her.

Monty POV

                Me and Unique are having a great time. It wasn’t a date but she let me hang wither, so it was something. So many niggas was looking at her. I had to chill out though cause who wouldn’t. She was 5’2. Slim in the stomach, thick in the waist. Big ass, and medium titties. She had skin like Hershey chocolate, smooth and everything.

                I cant wait to be with her though. She definitely wifey material doe. I bout her whatever she wanted. She got shorts and leggings. Iont really like her wearing that stuff cause the way guys be lookin at her. But she aint mine yet so it don’t matter.

                We finally got back home at around 12. Maybe later. All the boys were up. She tip toed uo to her room and I greeted all my niggas.

                “Wassup yall” I said sitting on the couch.

“Yo what up with you and lil bit?” Snoop asked eyeing me down.

“Man it aint nothing. I just took her out shopping and we got some food. That its. Nothing big or spectacular."

                “Bruh did you just hear your self? You ont ever buy nothing for a girl unless you really like her. Ha, ha, ha. She got you whipped already.” Carter laughed.

 They all laughed except for Jamal. “All I know is you bet not break my sisters heart or imma kill you. Got that lil nigga?” he walked upstairs and looked a little mad. But I aint sweatin it.

                “Yo don’t listen to him, its just cause its his little sister. But lil bit is like a sis to me too. So ya better watch out.” J- Rock said relaxing on the couch. I sat there and though about it all.

                “Ard so if we do end up going together would yall accept it?” I asked really wondering.

                “Man I would but you aint even the dating type.” Bone said looking serious.

                “I'm only 17, I got time to mature and get my shit together. I'm willing to drop all my hoes for her.” I said seriously.

                “Man, you serious…” Carter said nodding. “That’s wassup. Me and Latrice date. Maybe we could double date if yall get together.” I looked at this nigga like ‘seriously’

                “Bruh you got with that?” Turtle asked surprise. “She a baddie too. Both of them is.”

                “They both 15 doe. So yall better be careful” Snoop said standing up. “ard yall I'm outchea. I gotta go pick up my baby.” We all dapped him up and he was out. After him every one else started to leave. Snoop had a two year old son. His name Devin, and he gonna be real chill like his pops. I wanna have a son too. And a daughter too.

 *HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR

***IMMA KEEP UPDATING JUST KEEP READING

***DONT FORGET TO COMMENT YOUR THOUGHT AND VOYES