*26*

Part two

Kyrie in the MM>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Monty POV

                We all at my house now. But Snoop had to go put the kids to sleep and J-Rock  had a hoe to dick down so they both left instead of coming here. Ive been thinking about Unique and the girls going out and, something aint right. I don’t know but that whole girls night out thing was suspicious to me. “Ya’ll think they lying about what they doing tonight?” I asked unsure.

                Jamal shrugged. “I mean I know my girl don’t lie to me. I don’t know about yall.” He said cocky as hell.

                Carter shook his head. “I don’t know. It was kind of suspicious that Unique only come down to tell us what they was doing.” Carter was holding Jarell in his hands and damn can that baby cry.

                “I hope Janay aint lie to me again.” Kyrie said. I feel bad for that nigga. He don’t got no back bone worth shit.

                I shook my head. “It aint right. I just don’t know. I took out my phone and texted my mans Reno. He work at the mall right by Unique’s favorite store. If she went to the mall he would definitely see her.

                Me: Bruh did you see Unique at the mall?

                Reno: Yeah actually hours ago. But she didn’t have any bags when she walked out. Just a wad of ones after she left Forever 21.

                Me: Interesting. How long was she in there?

                Reno: Like 2 minutes. After that I think I seen her leave the mall. Why something up?

                Me: Just trying to check up on her. Thanks man.

                Reno: Ard bruh

                I put my phone down and looked at them. “They was only in the mall for a little while.”

                Jamal snapped his head. “How you know?”

                “Cause my mans said he saw Unique and they was only in there for like 2 minutes then left. He said they came out of a store with all ones from the cash we gave them.” I don’t know what It meant though.

                Carter shrugged. “So what you think that mean?”

                “Fuck!” Jamal yelled. “How they just gonna try and play us like that? Where the fuck did they go?”

                “I don’t know. They took Jessie’s car. I guess you aint get a tracker on hers yet.” I said looking at Jamal.

                Kyrie laughed. “Wait a minute. You guys track them? Like dead ass you know where they at all times of the day.”

                Me and Carter shrugged. “Yeah.” We both said looking at each other.” How the fuck else would we know were they at?”

                “What about trusting them?” This nigga just don’t know.

                “Nigga shut up. Females are sneaky and conniving. They can pull hella tricks and you would neva know. I mean  didn’t Janay go to a party without you knowing? Who knows what she could be doing without you knowing.” Jamal snapped. Damn nigga mad or nah?