Baileys POV

I decided to add baileys part real quick. then go back on with the story. Enjoy

          Wassup yall I'm bailey! You guys might remember me as Snoops girl. Whatever fuck him. Yall might think I'm a trifling hoe but hey I aint want Devin anyway. I was in love with Snoop when I was like 15. Two years later I have a 2 year old son and I'm not in school so its like what the fuck I needa be worring for. I mean Snoop took care of Devin so I didn’t need to do shit!

                I thought I had Tyrone’s ass. Remember him? Well I walked to his house the night Snoop kicked me out and he had some THOT there and they was fucking. Well I wasn’t even mad at that part cause I would fuck snoop sometimes after I get it from Tyrone. But he told me to get the fuck outta his house and that he aint wanna be worried with a hoe like me. I yelled fuck him and I left. I aint even love him or nothing. His dick game was good as fuck though, that’s all imma miss.

                You guys might be thinking….did she have an abusive dad or step dad? Is her mother strung out on crack? Or did she even have parents to influence her. Then answer to those is No, NO and Yes.  I aint have a rough life. If anything my parents were too strict. They gave me what I wanted but it was only if I followed their rules. And I was tired of it. My 13th birthday I lost my virginity in a shed to this nigga who been wanting to fuck since forever. We fucked and I enjoyed it. Ever since then I just loved the feeling of sex. It sounds bad but fuck, that’s all I thought about. Any niggs who wanted to fuck, if you was cute I was down.

Then I mets Snoops ass. I fell for him of course. It was a classical tale. Boy saves girl from being a hoe. But I quickly lost feelings for him when I found out I was pregnant and he wouldn’t let me get an abortion. I mean we was 15. The fuck was we supposed to do with a child. But he wanted it. Snoop expected me to slowdown on my fast life but I wasn’t having it. 3 weeks after I got pregnant I went right back to fucking. Of course behind Snoops back but that’s whatever. I got on the pill asap and ive been happy ever since.

                Currently I'm living with this nigga I met a few days after Snoop kicked me out. He put it down pretty good but not like Tyrone did. Right now life is pretty good. No responsibility no worries. This nigga take care of perfectly. I don’t have to do shit but spread my legs when he want me. I'm living the life. What can I say.

*Tell me what you thin about Bailey and her life

***might be seeing her later in the story

****Vote and comment please