*1*

im new at this writing stuff, but hope yall like it!

Unique POV

Hey I'm Unique, and yeah that my name. I'm 15 and live with my older brother Jamal who’s 19 and my dad who is the biggest Kingpin in Maryland. My brother and his friends work for him. My dad don't want me to be apart of the so called ‘family business’ but that shit just ain’t for me anyway. Right now I'm focusing on school and my best friends and of course parties!

                “Girl, did you see him?” My best friend Latrice asked pointing to a tall, brown, toned guy getting his lunch.

“Ehh, I'm not interested.” I’ve seen him around school and I admit he is sexy af, but I know hes all up into hoes and not into a relationship.

                “Girrrlll, you not interested in a fine ass nigga like him, whoa look, look, look, hes coming over here. Fix yo self.” She whispered. I rolled my eyes.

                “Aye, ma whats yo name?” he asked looking at me. I looked around as if I aint know who he was talking to and shrugged.

                He chuckled, “I was talking to you lil ma.” He flashed me a beautiful white smile. I started to stare but then I snapped out of it.

                “Mmm, my name is Unique.” I told him.

                “Well, Unique would you be interested in hangin with me sometime?” He asked.

                “Nah, not really.” I said being honest. He looked shocked and so did Latrice.

                “Um, okay then.” He walked away a little defeated and I didn’t feel bad at all.

                “Are you crazy?” Latrice asked. “That was Monty Davis.”

                “So,” I said. “I'm Unique Porter. Besides I'm not looking for a guy. Especially not him.”

Monty POV

                Is that bitch new or something? Turning me down; I’ve never been turned down. But I like this girl. She not a hoe. She carry her self better. Imma try harder for this one. After the last bell rung, I went to my locker with my niggas, Bone, Carter, Turtle, Snoop and J-rock and saw her walking in the hall by herself.

                I told my niggas I would catch up with them later at the trap house. She was walking fast but I caught up. “Aye ma, I mean Unique. Wassup?” she kept walking so walked in front of her. “What can I do to get you to hang with me or give me a chance?”

                “Nothing, you’re not my type.” She said. I put my hand to my chest like I was hurt.

                “Whats your type?” I asked. And she stopped moving when we got outside.

                “Niggas who give up dey hoes for me, takes care of me and loves me enough to be my hubby.” I smiled.

                “That’s me baby. I'm your type. Just give me a chance.”

                She looked around thinking about it. “Okay, next week is your trial week, imma see if you are my type, and if you are I’ll give you my number.” She said smiling. Her teeth was perfect, she had me.

                “Ard, bet.” I said turning away ready to catch up with my niggas.

Unique POV