*19*

MONTY  IN THE MM>>>>>>>>>

Roscoe POV

Ive actually been seeing someone recently. Her names Rachelle. I want Unique to meet her tomorrow because imma bring her to the party but I'm not sure how she’ll take it. After her mother died years ago Unique hasn’t been really fond of the women I bring home. I haven’t really dated in a while though so lets see how this goes. Were actually heading back to my place cause she aint ever been there. Rachelle is 30 and I'm only 32 but weve been sneaking around like were teens and shit. But anyway I'm really feelin her and weve been seeing each other for like 3 months now so I think its time for her to meet my kids.

                 I drove up and saw Unique and Monty’s car. what the fuck happened now? We both walked in and Monty and Unique were eating pizza. “Daddy?” Unique said getting up.

                “Unique what are you doing home from school?” I asked not even getting mad.

                “Wait who is she?” Unique asked putting her hands on her hips. This little girl is not trynna get big when she the one who cut school.

                “This is my girlfriend, now answer my question.” I said raising my voice a little bit. this girl don’t know who I am sometimes.

                “Well Rico cheated on me so I left school, Monty followed me so we stared decorating for tomorrow. Now why is she here?” Unique asked pointing.

                “We were just coming to hang out for a … Wait why the fuck am I explaining to yo ass. You my child. And do Rico needa get fucked up?”

                “Boss I already got him handled.” Monty said smiling.

Unique POV

                “Good on you.” my dad said to Monty. “Now Unique this is my girlfriend Rachelle and Rachelle this is my daughter Unique and this is one of my workers and Unique’s…whatever Monty.”

                “Wassup,” Monty walked over to Rachelle and gave her a hug. She smiled and said hi. Me on the other hand I'm not sure about her yet.

                “Unique.” My dad mumbled mugging me.

                “Hi Rachelle.” I fake smiled.

                Her whole face brightened up. “Hey.” After that is was an awkward silence until Jamal busted in.

                “What up fam! Unique you straight from earlier?” Jamal walked in not even noticing Rachelle. “Pops, who dat?” he asked pointing.

                “This my girlfriend Rachelle.” He said holding her tight. I rolled my eyes once again.

                “aayyee pops I see you. 10 years and pops still getting the baddies foreal.” Monty and Jamal laughed together.

                “Niggas shut the hell up. Yall got business to tend to so go at it.” My dad said as him and Rachelle went upstairs.

                Janay POV

Uuggghh I cant wait until the bell rings in 5 4 3 2 ‘briiiiiiing’ Yes! I'm so happy to leave school cause its Friday, imma smoke cause I aint got no job and I aint got shit to do. Ya feel me right now Fuck Uncle Roscoe’s rules. So imma hit up my weed man Winnie and imma be in that bitch high as a kite! I walked outside cause I had to ride the bus today cause Jamal had shit to do. As I was walking to my bus this nigga walked up to me. “Aye you Janay right?” he asked