*34*

Ive had really bad writers block with this story, so sorry for the prolonged update. But its just a lil something. Enjoy.
~                 ~                ~                ~                ~                ~                ~                ~                ~

Unique POV

                Im about 9 months. I’m due any time this week is what the doctors say. I just want these babies out of me. They are a pain.

                The night Monty and them went to jail they were charged with gang related assault, possession of illegal fire arm OTC got assault and possession of illegal drugs and narcotics. The Trial is in a couple of months and im so scared. They have really good lawyers but I don’t wanna see my baby behind bars. 

                I was just about to go upstairs and lay down. “Monty!” I yelled walking up the steps. I had these horrible cramps.

                “What girl.” He yelled up.

                I bent down in pain. And I couldn’t respond. I winced as I heard him run up.

                “Unique, you okay? Whats wrong?”

                I took deep breaths. “Monty, get me to a hospital.” I held my side in agony. “Right now.” I groaned. I saw him run up past me grabbing the baby bag and putting his shoes on. I had my slippers on so I was fine. “Monty.” I cried. He picked me up bridal style and carefully placed me in the car.

                We got there and there were so many people already there. “Yo, my girlfriend need a room she having contractions.” Monty told the receptionist.

                “We can get her a room, but until she gets in full labor a doctor wont be able to see her. We have a lot of patients who were here prior.”

                He groaned and dug into his wallet. “Can we get a room and a doctor now?” it had to be at least a thousand.

                She smiled. “Yes sir.” They put me in a wheel chair and took me into a room and a little later a nurse and doctor was in checking me.

                “Oh honey your only 3 cm dilated. You need 7 more centimeters before labor.” I groaned and threw my head back. “Just keep taking deep breaths and we’ll be back in a few to check on the progress.” The doctor said walking out.

                I held onto Monty’s hand as he texted everybody. “Monty I hate you.” I yelled squeezing his hand.

                He rolled his eyes and looked at me. “Just calm down and it’ll be over before you know it.” I could’ve killed him when he said that.

                “Shut the fuck up. You’re not having two big headed ass babies come out of you vagina now are you? Don’t you tell me- Aaaaaahhhhhhhh shit.” That was a big one. Tears were streaming down my face. I swear I hate Monty I wish he would die. Just get hit by a bus for doing this to me.

                Monty POV

                Unique was gripping the shit outta my hand. “Unique chill this is my shooting hand.” I winced.

                All she did was mug me. She hates me right now. She said she wanted me to die earlier. She was sweating bullets and she’s only dilated 5 cm and weve been here for an hour. We both are getting irritated. Unique is getting frustrated more and more by the second and my hand is breaking by the minute. Everyone said they would come after the babies are born to steer clear of Unique’s wrath and I don’t blame them at all.

                “Monty, when these babies comes out I just wanna let you know we are through. I am done with you. You are the last person I ever wanna see again.” She groaned wincing in pain.

                The doctors ran back in as the monitor beeped. “You have dilated to about 10 inches. We’re ready to prep you for labor.”

                “I want meds.” She yelled out. The doctor gave her whatever that stuff is called and she relaxed a little bit.

                “Okay Ms. Porter your gonna have to push hard.”

                .               .               .               .

                30 minutes later we had Makai Malcolm Davis . I held him and gave him to the nurses. 5 minutes later was Monae Laray Davis and Unique held her for a little until the nurses had her. “Monty I love you.” She said looking up at me.

                I smiled sitting next to her. “Love you too. Thanks for having my first children.”I kissed her forehead.

                “Awe you better be thankful after I had to push your big headed ass babies out my cootie cat.” She laughed wiping the sweat off of her forehead.

                We sat in a peaceful quiet until the door bust open. “Where my lil Pimp at?” J-Rock yelled walking in. Unique rolled her eyes and I just laughed. After him followed the rest of the crew: Jamal, Jessie, Latrice, Carter, Snoop even Brittany and Janay.

                “Oh my God!” Latrice fanned her fake ass tears. “Look at my god children. They are just adorable. Can I hold one.”

                I gave her Makai as she cooed over him and I gave Jamal, Monae. “Damn bruh, keep your guns on standby.” He joked. But shit I was going to. I aint playing with no niggas.

...                ...                ...        ...        ...        ...        ...        ...        ...        ...        ...        ...        ...        ...     

Let me know how you feel

Monae and Makai in the Media....

Comment

Vote