*23*

Bella in the MM>>>>>

Latrice POV

                Uhhhhh this baby is killing me. He wont stop crying. I keep holding him and holding him. Carter held him…nothing. Changed and fed him all that. I started bouncing him up and down carefully and he quieted down. Thank the lord. “Yo you did it…we can sleep.” Carter whispered. I shushed him.

                “Yeah now be quiet before he starts up again,” I rocked him for a few more minutes and Jarell was finally asleep. I put him in the crib and got into the bed. Thank the Lord. I laid down and Carter wrapped his arms around me. “This is nice.” I smiled.

                “The baby or us?” Carter asked rubbing my back.

                I smiled. “Both.”

                Janay POV

                I was lit after last night. Kyrie and I ended up leaving the party early and he took me home. “Janay!” I heard Jamal yell. I sighed and got out of the warmth of my bed.

                “What?” I asked putting my robe on and going downstairs. I saw Kyrie down there and smiled. “hey Kyrie,” I said giving him a hug.

                “Hey ma, I just wanna chill here with you today. I’ll stay downstairs while you get dressed.” Jamal stood there.

                “You was gonna wait down here anyway.” I  said as he was walking to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to do my hygiene and got dressed.  I don’t know his plan for the day at all. I just put some black shorts on,  with a cute light pink half t-shirt and my aunt pearls. Me and Unique both got them and Latrice did too. I put on a silver chain necklace and walked down stairs. Kyrie was just sitting on the couch eating chips. I cleared my throat. “Wassup.” He said not taking his eyes off the tv.

                I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. “What’s the moves today?” I asked pinching his face.

                He smacked my hand and looked at me. “I don’t know. Niggas don’t have a car, what you trynna do?”

                “Well, theres a party-“

                “Nah.” He said turning back to the tv.

                I arched my eyebrows. “What you mean?”

                “We not going. You not going.” He said not even looking at me.

                I scoffed. He tripping. “Well we might not be going but I sure as hell am.” I said sitting back and crossing my arms.

                Kyrie finally looked at me. “No, you’re not. Give me a reason why you wanna go.”

                I shrugged. “To turn up and dance.”

                He smirked. “Exactly, we can turn up here and dance here. Fuck you need to go to a party for?”

                I'm actually kinda mad now. I sucked my teeth. “Whatever Kyrie. Turn up by yourself and dance by yourself here. Cause I'm going to the party and whoever grabs this booty while I'm dancing…grabs it. It could be you but you not trynna go.” I said getting up and going upstairs. He just nodded. Ummmm fuck him.