*7*

Monty POV

I cant believe this right now. Unique had her shirt off and her clothes off all with these niggas. I'm surprised they didn’t rape her ass. They got her drunk. I swear I wanna fuck that nigga up. Jamal looked madder than me. He was shaking his leg and shit. I was so pissed off. I was the only one who knew that she still aint have her draws on so I picked her up gently without raising her up too much and put her in the bed. She was gonna hate herself in the morning. Tomorrow we can talk some more about it when she’s sober.

                The next morning I got up did my hygiene thing and went down stairs to join everyone else. They was still pissed about the whole thing. Latrice had no clue what happened and we all filled her in. she couldn’t believe it. Unique didn’t come down stairs until like 1 in the afternoon. She looked trippen. Her eyes were puffy, her hair was a mess and she was dragging her body, she still had on her outfit from yesterday. I still had her phone from last night and she lucky nobody called her casue I would’ve cussed them out.

                “What happened last night?” she asked sitting on the couch next to me. We all looked at her and she just looked around confused. I gave her, her phone and she went through the pics. She gasped and looked as if she was about to cry. “Oh my god!” she yelled. “All of you saw these?” everyone nodded.

                “Omg, I thought I only had a few drinks but now I remember. We were playing truth or dare and…” she looked down and I guess she realized she didn’t have any draws on. She looked at me to see if I knew. I nodded and she closed her legs and put her head in her hands. “I fucked up. I really fucked up. Monty do you forgive me?” she asked. I looked at her

                “Yeah.” She looked at me and smiled then gave me a tight hug. “I don’t want you hangin with that nigga again. You got me?” she nodded. We all sat there silent for a while just taking in all of this shit that just happened.

Unique POV

I couldn’t believe what I did last night. I sat next to Monty for a little then got up and told Latrice to follow me up to our old room. I had to tell someone what really happened last night or it would eat me up. “Latrice, I gotta talk to you.” I said closing the door

                She sat on the bed “Go ahead.” She said looking at me. I sat down next to her and almost strated to cry. “ don’t tell me you slept with him?” she said almost yelling.

                “I shook my head. “No.” she let out a breath. “We kissed. And It was passionate. So, so, so, passionate. And I don’t even have any draws on.” I said.

                Latrice’s eyes got wide. “You don’t think he raped you do you.”

                “No I wasn’t that out of it.” I said thinking.

                “So what all happened?” Latrice asked.

                “I don’t even know. I had a few shots of vodka and maybe 1 or 2 of Tequila. We started playing truth or dare and I flashed them my chest. then they dared me to take off my draws. I know I did. Then they started asking me questions and Chirs gave me a big glass of Ciroc and dared me to down it and I did. After that it’s a blur. All I remember is coming home and talking to the boys. I hope that’s all that happened.” I said taking a deep breath.

                “I hope so too. Are you gonna tell Monty?” she asked.

                “I don’t know. Hes gonna be so pissed.” I started thinking about school tomorrow. I guess no one went today cause of me. But anyway its gonna be hell because we have homeroom with Chris. I'm just gonna pray for the best.