Ready?

I decided against eating.

As hungry as I was, I couldn't get any fatter.

As night soon fell over us I began to have anxiety. I didn't want to go to school. I'm pretty sure that everyone already knows about my blow-out with Drew.

I haven't looked at my phone all weekend because I knew what was to come.

If my stomach kept acting like this then I wouldn't have to worry about school.

My scars were still fresh and every time I moved I winced in pain. My body wasn't use to this anymore.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

*Monday*

My alarm went off and there it was again. The anxiety.

To avoid anyone seeing I have to wear long sleeves. My only excuse for that was the classrooms were freezing. Which they actually were.

I put on my cream long sleeve shirt, a pair of skinny jeans, a teal scarf, and my brown pair of uggs.

My hair was just as wavy down my back and I guess I was ready.

I trotted down the stairs trying to avoid my mom when I heard:

Alexa? Are you going to eat breakfast..

Shit. I was so close to the door.

I went back upstairs. Uhm, Mom I'm not really hungry right now.

Oh, I heard her voice shift in dissapointment.

She's trying to make me feel guilty, I know it.

I guess I could eat a little..

As soon as I said that her eyes brightend.

My plate was fliied with pancakes, eggs, and bacon. With orange juice is a big glass.

I quickly gupled it all down and as soon as I did, I regretted it.

i felt even fatter.

I gave my mom a peck on the cheek and tried to walk to the door.

As soon as I attepmted to pull away she grabbed my arms to pull me into a hug,

A small tear formed in the corner of my eye. I wiped it away before she could notice and ask questions.

I walked down the stairs and into the garage. I got into my sky blue corevette and drove off.

I still had about 15 minutes until school actually started. As soon as I entered the building with my books in hand I rushed to the bathroom.

I can't get any fatter.