Coming Home / PT. 1

The time was getting closer for me to get out of this place. I really couldn't wait to see Michelle again, I've always wanted a little sister and now I got one.

I have my last checkup today, and if it's all good there which it should be then, i can leave tomorrow.

It's been a month since I last saw my family and I was getting anxious. I want to see Harry again, and the rest of the guys of course but I really miss Harry.

"Alexia" The nurse said. "It's time"

This was the "it's time" that always made me anxiety grow. I think this is the worst since it's my last time, and deciding whether I get out of this place or not.

First, they stripped me down and made me wear one of those weird paper rope things they have. It was cold but, somehow I was still warm.

"Are you ready?" Savannah said to me.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I said

I was nervous but, I was ready. My heart was beating so fast I felt like it would pop out of my chest.

"Here's the drug test."

I went in the bathroom to take the drug test, which I've never done actual drugs. The pills do seem to count though.

I don't really understand how someone could even do anything in this place. They watch over you, and check your rooms. There's nothing possible.

As we were waiting on the drug test to go through, Savannah checked my body.

She told me that all of my scars from long ago were still there but, she could tell that they were aged.

Savannah looked at me and started crying. I took that as bad news, and my eyes started to water.

I couldn't believe that I wouldn't be getting out of this place.

"Alexia.." she said
"Don't say it" I replied
"But, I have to.."
"No!"
"You're.." I cut her off
"Don't say it, okay!" I started to put my clothes back on, as I cried.
"You're getting out of here.." She smiled

"WHAT!" everything in my body just started to dance. I was so happy. I expected the worst news but, got the best.

"Yeah! You're really getting out." Savannah laughed.

She gave me back my little baggy, that they took in the beginning. It had my phone, car keys, and lots of candy.

I was so excited that I didn't know who to call first.

Mom: No answer
Dad: No answer
Harry: HELLO?! ALEXIA?!

"Hey babe! It's me." I said
"What are you doing?! They let you have your phone?" He asked

Thats when I started to cry again.

"Baby?! Why are you crying?"
"Im getting out, Harry. Im coming home." I said

"WHAT. That's so great! Im picking you up. NOW." He screamed, excitedly.

"Okay." I said, still crying.

"I love you so much.." He said to me

"I love you too." And hung up the phone.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

wow. wow.

im great.

i did this in class so ❤️ much love

Im most likely put out the second part, next week! 😊

twitter: @/liplockedlawley