She Did Whaa??

Niall's POV:

I didn't have time to think. Harry was right, there was school tomorrow. There are also many pros and cons to this idea.

Pros would be not having to deal with those terrible terrible people there. Cons, I would never finish school. I have transferred through too many not to finish now.

I should definitely tell Mrs.Benson, or Miranda as she wants us to call her. If she ever decides to return home. Working, then going to her boyfriends house. Of whom I never got the name of. Only eventually coming home when she needed clothes.

I guess I might have been thinking too long because, all I could hear was Harry saying "Hey mate! Listen to me." I had no idea where he was until, my eyes finally blinked again.

"Mate!" Harry yelled into my face.

"Uh yeah? What you need." I probably looked very confused.

"Food! I need food, man."

"Okay? Go get some." Why was he telling me this.

"Does it look like I can drive, right now?!" He sarcastically said.

"Oh yeah. Good point! What about what's in the fridge??" I asked.

"There is nothing in the fridge. I ate it all! You know I'm fat." He was whisper yelling for some reason.

"Ugh! Fine,what do you want?"

"I don't know.. Go somewhere. You know what I like, anyway." He wasn't yelling finally.

"Ok. I'm taking the money from your wallet by the way!" I yelled on my way downstairs.

I forgot that either Alexia or Miranda would go food shopping. I guess we can get Liam to do that, or somebody that isn't me.

On the way out, I grabbed $10 from Harry's wallet. Also, I got Alexia's car keys. She gave us all special permission to drive her car, as long as we didn't crash into anything.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ZAYN'S POV

It's spreading around the school pretty quick that Niall ran out. With many theories to tell us why, there is no telling what's the truth. I'll just have to ask him when I get back to the house.

This school is a shit hole that's probably why. Niall has always hated schools. That's why we've transferred to so many, really. Once he leaves it's not the same, so we leave too. We're all brothers, or best friends, we have to stay together.

"Hey you hear about Niall??" Liam came up to me.

"Who hasn't?!" I answer.

"Well you have a good point there. What do you think the reason is??" He asked another unexplainable question.

"You know who Niall is.. With him, it could be anything." I say.

Then, there is Louis with the same thing.

"Hey, you guys hear ab-" We cut him off.

"YES!"

"Wonder why she did it.." He said.

"She? What do you mean. We're talking about Niall." I said.

"Nobody is talking about Niall anymore. They're all talking about Ashley." Lou explained.

"Ugh. Ashley.. Nobody cares about her anyway." Liam said.

"That may be why she did it!" Louis said.

"Did what?!" Liam and I both said in unit.

"We're tired of waiting. Just tell us what she did!" I snapped.

"You guys really dont know?? Wow. She killed herself." Louis said. Like it was no problem.

But me, I stood there. No movement going throw my body, at all. Maybe just my heart pumping a mile a minute.

"She did what?!" Liam asked.

"She killed herself.." Louis repeated. "Just this morning.."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I have no idea where this chapter was going. 😬

Last minute thing!

Sorry for not updating regularly.

IM BACK! 😘

comment. share. vote. and vote more.

& follow @/harryswife_x on instagram!