The New Kids.

I tied my hair up to make sure it wouldn't get in the toilet.

I also checked every stall to make sure no one was in there. Barely anyone came to school before we actually had to be there, I did only because I would stop by Starbucks on the way.

There was only 10 minutes until girls would start filling in here to do makeup and hair. Just trying to look good for guys. Ugh.

I finally got the courage to do this again. I leaned over the toilet and stuck my finger to the back of my throat. With one gag, and tears forming in the corner of my eyes there it was. Everything I had eaten this morning was in that toilet.

I quickly flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I also rinsed my mouth out and used some of the mouthwash that I'd brought.

When I walked out of the bathroom the hallways were filling themselves. Everyone had a friend, everyone was the same.

Except there was this group of guys that I'd never seen before.

I paid no attention to it and made my way to my locker.

There is where I heard this one blondie named Ashley and her friend talking about them.

"I heard that they all came from the same school."

"I wonder why they are here? They were probably selling drugs."

"Nah, they don't look like the drug type. They were most likey just fighting."

"Yeah, they look like bad boys."

Wow. So many assumptions and they were all bad. What has this world come to?

I finally got everything I needed for my first class, and as I was headed that way I ran into something that felt like a wall.

I fell onto the floor, along with my books.

Embarrasment washed over me because, I know that everyone had seen.

When I looked up it was one of the guys. The brown curly haired one.

I could feel the reddness of my face. I was on fire.

I quickly reached for my books just to see him down on his knees reaching for them at the same time.

All of his friends were surrounding him, well the 4 of his friends. They were 4 more than what I had.

As I picked up one of my books my sleeve must have risen up. I know because I heard 5 gasps surrounding me.

When I looked down, I was correct.

All 5 boys were still just standing there in shock.

I took that time as an oppourtuinity to pull my sleeve down and get the rest of my books off of the floor.

As soon as I did that, I ran down the hall to my first class.

When I entered I quickly took my seat. I also pulled my hair over my face so no one could see how red my face was.

Or, how I was on the verge of crying.

Did they see? Of course they did. What do they think? Probably that you are insane. Will they tell? You better hope not.