Rehab

HARRY'S POV:

What the fuck did I do?

I couldn't move. Well, I think I could. It just hurt like hell.

What is wrong with me? On our first date I somehow managed to make her end up in the hospital. I'm such a great person.

My thoughts were so rudely disrupted by a nurse walking in.

"Hi, I'm the nurse Anne. You must be Harry.." She said

"Harry.. Styles." I confirmed with her.

"Right. How are you feeling?" Anne asked me.

"I'm fine. I just have a little pain in my leg. I don't really know what happened, and my girlfriend is over there." I ranted.

I just hope she will still want to be my girlfriend, after this.

"That's right. Alexia Benson." The nurse said to me.

"Yeah.. Can you please tell me what happened?" I asked.

"Well, Mr.Styles. You were driving and Ms. Benson over here in was in the passenger seat. You guys ran into a telephone pole. Somehow, the steering wheel of your car jammed into your leg and it's awfully broken. Alexia, only hit her head on the dashboard." Anne, explained to me.

"Oh.. Will she be okay?" I asked

This must have happened when, we were arguing about perfectness.

"Yes. Just a couple of stitches have been placed in her head. You will be fine too, just in need of a cast and crutches. It's nothing major. She said.

"Oh, Good." I sighed.

"Now.. You did say that you were Ms. Benson's boyfriend right?" The nurse asked me.

"Yes.." I was growing suspicious.

"So, you might have noticed her eating habits and/or scars." She said to me.

My anxiety was growing strong.

"Yes.." I questioned.

"Well, we figured out that those scars had to be cut marks. They are on her wrist and lower thighs." She explained

I didn't know that she had anything on her thigh.. How long ago was it?!

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"Ms.Benson is gonna have to go to rehab for this." She finally said.

"What?! Why?!" I yelled. More pain shot to my leg as soon as I did.

"She has anorexia. She is too skinny for her age and height." She said.

"That's not a healthy life style. Therefore, she will need to stay in rehab for at least 6 weeks. Depending on how she progresses will determine if she stays longer." She continued.

"What.." I was talking to myself now.

"She is allowed to have visitors though. Every Tuesday, and only Tuesday." She kept going.

"How long have we been in here?" I asked the nurse.

"Well, you got in here around 7PM last night. It's 2PM now, so you do the math." She replied.

That's way too many hours for me to count.

"So, a long time." I causally said.

"Yeah. And neither of you have eaten a thing." She laughed.

I don't really get what was funny, but it's fine.

"I'm really starved. Can you get us both something for when she wakes up?" I suggested.

"Sure." Anne said.

"One more thing!" I yelled. Making the pain in my leg return.

"Yes, Sir." She said.

"Has anyone been up here to visit us?" I asked her.

"Well, there was this group of 4 boys. I expected you to be friends with them." She said.

"Anyone else.." I asked.

"Nope." She said and walked out of the room.

Alexia's mom didn't even come? I wouldn't expect my parents to but, her mom.

That's a shame.

I quietly put my head back down on my pillow, and the princess awakened.

"What the hell is going on?!" She yelled. As soon as she took in the scenery.

"We're in the hospital." I said.

"Why.." She questioned me.

"We wrecked." I simply stated.

"What.. And, what is on my head?!" She panicked

"You got stitches. I got a cast." I said.

"How do you know all of this?!" She questioned.

"We have a nurse. Her name is Anne. She told me." I stated.

"What else did she tell you?" She asked me.

I breathed in deep before I said this one.

"You have to go to rehab.." I was on edge about how she would react to this one.

"What..." She stared at me, trying to find a lie in my face but failing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was waiting to make this one.

I don't think about it. I kinda just type as I go really.

COMMENT.SHARE.VOTE

❤️