Evaluation 1

ALEXIA'S POV

My first day wasn't so bad. After the boys left I met my new roommate Ellie. Ellie,was just like me. She had problems with cutting, depression, and her eating habits. Here at Casa Serena they believed that you should always have someone to talk to that understands. This place was nothing like the movies say. They do any and everything in their power, to keep your mind off of your problems. That's up until evaluation. In evaluation they took you, and only you into a room with them. They asked you questions, and you had to answer. If you didn't you would just stay longer. They checked you, for scars and anything else that just might be there.

I didn't feel comfortable being evaluated by a guy, so I asked for a women. They sent in a women named Savannah. Savannah Miller. She had beautiful blonde hair, and looked like she was in her early twenties.

"Hello, you must be Alexia Benson." She smiled at me.

"Uh.. Yes." I said, basically shaking.

"Hah, there is no need to nervous." Its like she was reading my mind.

"So how have you been." Her voice was so calm, that it was creepy.

"I've been well. Adjusting to the place. It's nice." I tell her.

I have been pretty good. Since, I got out of the hospital all has been well. Then, I came here and it's been pretty good too. Even though, I can't see anyone yet it's been good. Ellie makes me feel welcome. I really like her.

"So how's your depression?" That's a dumb question.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, trying to clarify.

"Do you feel that it may be going away?" Another dumb question, to top that.

"Depression doesn't go away. It's always with you, following you like a shadow. One day, you might be able to have fun and forget your depression but the next day it will be right back. It will never go away." I truthfully let out.

She looks surprised by my outburst but, soon her shocked face turns into a smile.

This confuses me.

"You, don't need to be here. You're too advanced. You know how to stop yourself from doing what you're doing. You just choose not to. You're smart. I like it." She laughed.

"Uhm.. Thanks." I was even more confused now.

"I don't even need to ask you these stupid questions but, im required too. So, here we go." She said, and this time I laughed.

Savannah, wasn't all too bad either. Hopefully she will be my evaluator every time.

"Okay, go ahead." I agreed.

"When was the last time that you cut?" The sound of that word, sends something through me.

A slight trigger.

"Uh.." I was thinking.

Savannah, just sat there and waited for my answer.

I didn't remember..

"Well, I was at home yesterday, in the hospital for three days, and i cut two days before that." I just explained to her.

I was confused by my own words though..

"So, basically a week." She said.

"Sure.." I guessed.

"Okay. Last time you purged?" She asks a lot of questions.

"I don't know.. It's been, about a month." I answered. Unsure if that was correct or not.

"Okay, thank you. I will see you for your next evaluation in two weeks." She smiled and opened the door for me to leave the little room.

I was still sweating from hearing her say the two most important words to me, right now.

That's when, the urges came back..

*************************************************************************************************************************

First day at rehab. whoop!

Hope you liked, this chapter!

COMMENT. VOTE. SHARE ❤️

~ really comment, because I need feedback! ~