The Truth

LIAM'S POV

"What , why? Why would she do that." I stuttered out.

"I don't have any idea. The only person who knows is Megan." Louis said.

Megan was Ashley's new bestfriend. Since her and Alexia fell different ways. They did everything together. They dressed like sluts together, and gossiped together. They also made rumors together. There is no surprise that Megan is the only one that knows why she did it.

"So where is Megan?" Zayn asked.

"Nobody knows. She was here earlier but, she ran off when people started questioning her and hasn't been seen." Louis replied.

"Well.. lets find out. She was my science partner, I know where she lives." I said.

"Stalkerish.." Louis and Zayn both laughed.

With that we left the school as soon as the release bell rang. We got in Zayn's car, and headed to find Megan.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ALEXIA'S POV

These days in rehab are killing me. I don't get to see anyone, and I haven't even had a visitation day yet. Ellie has been pretty cool though. If this place didn't have people constantly reminding you that you were addicted to the wrong things and, that there was something wrong with you it could be like a college. Plus, the evaluations just make it unusual.

"I miss my friends.." I said aloud.

"It's okay. You'll get to see them soon." Savannah replied.

"Not actually be with them." I said back. "I can't go places with them. I have to sit in my room, with you watching me as I have a normal conversation with my family."

"That is true.. Just don't think about it though. Your first visitation day is today. Be happy!" Savannah said, with such a happy smile that I could just kill her right now.

"Yes, thats easy for you to say. You're not locked in here." I said, and with that my "mind evaluation" was over. My thoughts progressed that I hated this place. Those thoughts were right. I've been here 2 months, and it sucks.

"It will get better. In the end it's all okay." Savannah said. I didn't even look at her, I just walked out the room and didn't turn back.

Ellie was in the room when I got back in.

"So how was it?" She asked.

"Terrible. Unneeded." I said.

"So , the usual." She said, with a smile.

"Basically. I don't see the point of them telling us that we can trust them. While they are writing down everything we say, and taking it back evaluating if we are getting better or worse. The things we think are most definitely not the things we say." I ranted.

"Well thats a good point." She replied blankly.

"Of course it is. I mean we are all thinking it." I continued.

"Yeah.."

"That's it. I gotta get out of here, and I don't care what it takes!"

-----------------------------------------

There is just too much going on.

COMMENT. VOTE. SHARE

I'll try to get the next chapter, within 3 days.

Love ya.❤️

*The next chapter, is gonna be longer. And fill everyone in on a lot of stuff.*