Accepting The Fact: Part 1

Alexia's POV

Did he really just say that to me...

Rehab. What. I can't.

"A-Alexia?" I heard Harry say.

"Yeah.." I blankly replied.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Yeah.. wait, no. I don't know!" I was just confused about everything that I just heard.

I finally jumped out of shock and, looked him straight in the eyes.

He had already been crying before, I woke up. I wonder what else the nurse said to him.

"Why.." I asked

"They saw your scars, they checked you for more too. They said that your weight isn't good for your age. It's too low. Your eating habits aren't the way they're supposed to be." He explained to me.

I could feel the tears build up in my eyes. This was the one thing that I knew would happen, sooner or later. The one thing that I was afraid of.

"I don't wanna go.." I said to him

"I don't want you to go either but, you have to.." He said back

"No! They aren't gonna do anything but, run test on me. They will judge me more than society already does. I can't go." I was now in full on tears.

"Just do whatever they say. Answer whatever questions that you have to and maybe you can get out fast." I could see the tears building up in his eyes too.

The nurse walked in, right at that moment. We were both crying and just looking into each others eyes.

"Hi, you must be Alexia! Am I interrupting something here.." She explained.

"No.. Hi." I said wiping my tears away.

She came in with food for the both of us. Honestly, for the first time in forever. I wanted to eat.

I wanted to binge actually. I wanted to eat like my life depended on it. Just so I would maybe not have to go to rehab.

Anne, brought us each two waffles, eggs, and sausage with orange juice on the side.

I wonder how much all of this is going to cost. Right now, that wasn't what I should be thinking about.

"So, how long are we staying here." I asked

"Well we have to wait for your mother, Miranda to get here. She needs to sign the papers for your rehab. Then, you two are free to go." Anne explained.

Here we go again, with the rehab talk.

"Oh.. okay." I shyly replied.

"Did you know about the rehab?" She asked me.

"Yeah.. She was just in shock." Harry answered so, I wouldn't have to.

"Oh.. Well you look like a cooperative young lady. I think you'll do well." She smiled at me.

"Thanks.." I shyly smiled back.

I guess it was now time for me to accept the fact, whether I like it or not.

IM GOING TO REHAB.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the late updates & this short chapter.

I already have ideas for the next one too!

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE ❤️