Memories

ALEXIA'S POV:

I have a little sister? Since when.. She's 14 and I'm 16. That means that I was two when she was born. I don't even remember what I ate yesterday, let alone when I was two.

"Hun.." I could hear my mom saying.

That's when I snapped back into reality.

"Are you serious that I have a little sister? And, that this is her.." I asked, looking back and forth from my mom and my dad.

"Yes.. And, we are getting married again." My dad answered.

" I'm so happy that you guys are getting back together." I told them, and I was. I was happy that I would have both of my parents together again. Michelle would take a lot of getting use to though.

I wonder if she acted like one of those snobby kids. If she did, there is no way that I could deal with her, unless I knocked that out of her.

"Hey guys, can I talk to my parents and my sister for just a mintue?" I asked.

And, with that everyone left, and went to the break room for snacks.

"How is she my sister? From the both of you.. If shes 14." I asked to get my confusion cleared.

"Well, you were two when she was born, and at that time me and your father had been having some problems. So, when we got a divorce it was said that he would take a child and I would take a child." My mom started to explain.

"You looked just like me, and were so attatched to me that we decided to let you stay with me. All of these time that I haven't been home, we have been together."

I asked my parents to leave the room too. That way I could talk to my sister alone and get to know her.

"Sooo, what grade are you in?" I asked.

"Ninth." She dryly replies.

"Oh.. okay. Well that's cool." I said in pauses.

"Look, I like you already. I just don't want you to hate me. I'm not sure if what to say to please you." She caught me off guard by saying.

In a quick motion I hugged her.

"You don't have to try and please me. Just be yourself and everything will be fine. I like you too! And, when I get out of this place next month, I will hangout with you all of the time. Summer is getting near so, that should be easier too."

I looked at her, and she was crying.

"Why are you crying? What's wrong?"

"Because, I have always wanted a sister. One that loved me, and I feel like you might be that one." She said. Before I knew it, I was crying.

"I am that one. We can do anything you'd like. You're my sister, and I'm here whenever you need me." I said, and hugged her one last time.

We both wiped our tears off of out faces, and walked out to the snack room with everyone else.

We all spent at least an hour in there, laughing at each other. Telling stories of everything that's happened. Reliving memories.

Time went by so fast, and I didn't want them to leave. I kissed Harry goodbye, and hugged all of the other guys. Megan and I are now friends, so I could hug her too. I feel like we will be hanging out more. My mom came to kiss me on the cheek, while my dad kissed my forehead. Then, I hugged them both. Michelle.. She was last. I gave her one of my charms off of my bracelet. I've never had anyone to give it to until now. If you put them together they said "Love Always".

I watched everyone leave, and I was determined to get out of here next month. I needed them to enjoy my summer with.

I needed my family.

They are my family.

Each and every one of them, mean the world to me.

And, I would never take that back.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I don't think this chapter was as long as my other ones.

I really liked this one though. ☺️

Anywhooo , don't forget to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. & FOLLOW

Twitter: @/liplockedlawley

Instagram: @/harryswife_x & @/ania.lawley

BYEEEE . ❤️