1. The Gang

(Hy! Ish me, za otter? Did you read the Please read me first! I am VERY imfortant?! I'm sure you did, but I'm just checking you know. No harm done asking, right?)
.
.
.

I was still six years old when Frisk, the ambassador, came with all the monsters walking behind him.

Announcing that he'll be the ambassador of all those monsters, and made peace between humans and monsters.

I was awed and amazed by him being so young and becoming an ambassador to the creatures we humans once thought were vile. But because of him, our eyes were opened through the monsters true side.

He was on the news for almost a year or two, before it finally died down about it.

Some people were against it, but most of us supported Frisk and his friends, the monsters, that the latter side was ignored.

Nobody understood about why all the monsters were lost for a long range of years, but an old huge monster turtle, who was clearly been living so long, happily explained it to all the historians and news.

I always thought that monsters never cared or anything, especially now I know that they have no soul.

But, I was so wrong...well partially wrong anyway. Since even before those monsters were freed from their prison, we already had some monster problem to begin with, monsters who sided with evil.

But, a lot of things happened for four years, and now I'm in sixth grade. Things have definitely changed; perspective, ideals and life.

I, now, have a lot of friends, and most of them are monsters, ghost...and humans, ofcourse. More on the humans side, but I'm trying to keep being friends with other monsters.

I was standing near my locker, putting my books I needed for some of my assignments to my bag, when a familiar shrill voice called out from afar.

"Yo!", I turned around and saw Monster Kid, we just call him Mon now, since he's name was so long and he isn't the only monster kid around.

I had already closed and locked my locker, when I saw him running to get to me. Which I didn't think would be too safe for him, 'cause he usually...

(face flat on the floor) *thud*

Uh....

(stands up, then runs again) *thud*

Um...

(and again) *thud*

...falls and hits his face on the floor.

I slowly came up to him, sniffling a laughter, as I exclaimed,"Mon! Are you alright? How many times do we have to tell you, you really have to stop running."

Mon is a yellow dinosaur with no hands at all, and because of that, whenever he runs and gets unbalanced with his footing or weight, he regularly flops his head on the floor whenever he runs...like always.

He usually, but not limited to, wears a yellow shirt with one or mor horizontal lines across it. He has alot of those kind of shirts in his closet, since he likes stripes and yellow.

He's only a bit more taller than me because of his cute spikes, that reaches from his head down to his back.

As I helped him up, I patted off any dirt that was on him.

He inhaled and exhaled a few times and then looked cheery at me,"Since, it gets me to my destination much more faster, dude! Like now. Oh, and I have to tell you something!"

He was so excited that he started jumping up and down. I was holding him pn his stomach to make sure he wouldn't fall again.

"I didn't get to tell you guys at lunch time, 'cause I completely, totally forgot about it," he continued, while I tried to calm him.