2. Getting Ready

Mon's father and mother weren't home this day, so Mon let us stay at the living room, instead of the kitchen where we usually stay...or his room...or the attic.

Their house isn't that big, but it also isn't that small. I just know that it's a two-storey house, with an extra adventurous attic!

Our gang had always been visiting here for any kind of meeting we have in mind, that we already know our sitting arrangement on the floor, where we encircled a small coffee table. It's also the same arrangement if we are at the kitchen, Mon's room or the attic.

"Just a moment guys, I'll be getting us some things in my room," Mon said, as he ran out of their living room and started to jump up the stairs.

"Okay," we all said in unison, quite late, even.

But after a while, we all already heard a huge thump upstairs, that we just tried to stifle our giggle thinking of Mon and his face on the floor.

"Yup, I think I should go up to help him," Persie stood up from sprawling on the floor.

"Eeeee, Persie and Mon-Mon, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G," I said inside my head. I've always been a fan of PersiMon, like the fruit!.

Ranth, Ferson and Gamble started talking about something else, ignoring me and Persiphone.

While she also ignored me, as she took a comic book from one of the mini tables, near the couches side.

I just laid back on the couch and was getting bored, I thought to draw them, a standing stick ofcourse, 'cause I'm not a good, ah...drawer? Um, artist.

I took my drawing book from art-class, my pencil and color box, out of the bag. I usually draw doodles, a face-anime-like kind of drawings, and etc, inside my drawing book. I had my colors and pencil rready, too.

I then, hurriedly started drawing Ranth.

I first drew his body, since he's wearing a fire-proof green vest and a fire-proof white-long sleeved under the vest, that it looked easy to draw.

He also wore a black shortpants, that almost looked like green, because of his bluishness that comes from his fire, blending his shortpants.

His blue-fire was a welcoming kind, it didn't brought heat so much and it seem like you'd wanna hug him all day.

His eyes, oh his eyes were an amazing emerald-yellow, with green tints inside.

Tadaa! I have drawn a...a stick-circle-colored-boxed, um...Ranth.

"Hey, Ranth---", I called out. I wanted to let him see my picture of him, but we heard another huge thump which caught sll our attention.

*boogsh*

*thududududud*

"Okay now, what was that?", Persiphone asked the question everybody had on their head,"That sounded like it came from the stairs part."

We just nodded our heads and ran out from the living room unto the stairs quickly.

We saw Mon and Persie were perfectly fine on top of the stairs. While, a big box was lying on the floor, still unopened.

"What was that?", it was Ferson's turn on asking,"And what's with this box?"

"Oh, hehe. Persie was carrying that box, when I accidentally, uh fell down," he chuckled,"And she got, err...startled, which caused my box to fall down," we saw Persie was fuming and glaring at Mon, when he pointed her.

"Oh so you guys weren't kissing?", I asked, unaware that I spoke it out loud.

"What?!", they asked me.