3. The Voice

(One week timeskip brought to you by Frisk's running away heart soul)

School finally ended and just at the same time, the tour finally opened.

But, since we already decided to go next week, just like what we had planned, my brother and I were only here for the ceremony. And, I'm just standing here next beside my brother, near the cave place.

The first opening of the Underground tour was about to take place.

I saw a lot of people getting ready to come inside, chatting and everything. If it's true that they'll be in there for three days, then they'll come back at Monday.

"Three...Two...One...," the ambassador of the monsters whispered loudly, as he was holding a scissor to cut the red-ribbon from the cave.

The way he talked always intrigued me. His mouth looked like it didn't move, but his voice can be heard loud and clear.

If you won't look enough, his eyes looked like it was really closed, but truly his eyes were just slightly closed. You could...barley see his iris...hahaha, see what I did there? Barely then you mix the E and L...okay, maybe I shouldn't explain.

Wait, who am I even talking to?

(To herself *wink* *wink. Because she's you, wether you're a guy or girl. She's talking with 'herself'? No? Ok)

Anyway, his lips looked that it was being emo or might be smiling.

Although Frisk can now be called a celebrity, the way he acts, talks and even flirts to everyone seems normal for his everyday life.

How odd for a child. Flirting even his so-called mother.

He doesn't even care if he's the youngest ambassador in the world nor an ambassador to all monsters. He just cares about them.

I like him so much. Besides the fact, that the gang and I are friends with him.

And finally, the ribbon has now been cut.

Everyone cheered for a moment then went inside.

I just came here with my brother to see the opening ceremony, but I knew my brother had another reason.

Cause, he got so excited seeing Frisk, that I needed him to calm down.

I even think, Frisk gave my brother a flying k...yeah, it must just have been in my head.

My brother decided that we could stay for a while, watching the morning view at this cliff, while the other humans and monsters left, after seeing the ceremony.

Some monsters were cleaning the place, when my brother told us to go home now.

We were walking down the road when I heard someone.

"Hello~"

"What did you say?", I asked and turned around, my brother stopped behind me and he just looked at me with one brow rising,"Did you say something?"

"What are you talking about, Gambol. I've been quiet since Frisk left," my brother put his hands behind his head, interlocking them, and walked past behind me.

I looked at him from his back, walking farther away from me. Then took another look at the open cave. Something was strange which gave me the goosebumps.

I ran after my brother, a bit scared.

But as soon as I touch my brother's purple-striped blue shirt, I heard it again.

"Wait~"

"Don't go~!"

"I'm not gonna hurt you or anything~"