12. The Hidden Room And The Strange Dream

Standing alone the dark place, the aura around me getting calmer and calmer, I fidgetted a couple of times and was thinking of Mr. Voice.

Until, he broke the silence...well, mind silence.

"Are you seriously going to stand there forever?"

Mr. Voice? Does sans know you?

"Oh, hi Gambol, yeah. He knows me, no more questions, go to sleep"

Why was he...like that? Why did I feel something like a...like a dark aura, surrounding him? Does he hate you? How do you know him? How does he know you? What happened between the both of you?

I waited for him to explain why, but he just shut up. I was thinking of more things to ask, but he still didn't replied back.

My mind grew quiet, as my thoughts were swirling around. I was fidgetting, waiting for him, since the growing silence in and out of my mind was already killing me.

"* sigh* Fine, Oh my Gam, I'll answer your question with a bit more details"

He said, sounding annoyed with me. I just smiled thinking of a small person.

"But...it's only because you lied for me and saved me from him. Oh you're making me hate you"

I didn't understood, yet I also didn't want to change the subject, so I hadn't ask.

"Uh...he knows me, he hates me, fought me once...er, twice, uh...many times before, and he would have forced me to leave...um,your mind, if you hadn't lied to him. Don't ask why, what, where, or when, it's already midnight, go to sleep"

He boringly said. I smiled and quickly headed for the bed. My eyes seemingly had a red-whitish light, making me easily see the way.

While at it, I was checking the people's faces with my see-in-the-dark eyes, and saw the twins fast asleep, Papyrus laying beside them.

They are so cute!

"*Bleah* That's disgusting"

What do you mean about that?

"First and foremost, I hate that question. Second, Papyrus is a freaking skeleton! Ofcourse that would be disgusting! Like really really weird and strange"

It's not...

I heard a faint tick-tocking sound and searched for it, instead of arguing with the voice.

Looking at the time and seeing that it was already 12 o'clock, I hurriedly, yet gently and quietly, went to bed and forced myself to sleep, right beside Papyrus, almost at the edge of the bed.

But since, I wasn't sleepy yet, I tried to make another conversation with Mr. Voice again. Thinking of a topic, I had chosen sansy.

Mr. Voice, how did you meet sans?

"I thought I already said don't ask--"

Wait, wait, wait! You only said why, what, where, or when, you never said how, and now I'm asking how you met him. You didn't suffice my knowing needs.

"Aurrghhh, that's considered as not asking me anything, Gam"

Come on, please? And you never said about not asking you anything, except for those W questions.

"Fine, you're such a curious child...like really curious. *sighs* We met a long, long...timelines ago, when I had done something terrible"

What---?

"No, nope, I'm not giving anymore answers. Go to sleep, go to sleep, sleep sleep"

Okay, but first, are you a real person? Cause, sans know you, and you met him, too.