16. Chara's Here

"My nemesis...is Frisk, Gambol...and he's about to die in my...I'm sorry, in your hands," he plainly said, face still smiling. The tv screen came back on, making Chara's memories, where Queen Toriel's ashes lay, vanished.

"I shall be going, Gam... goodluck on your next fight!", he said in a cheerful tone and even patted my back as if we were...friends.

"This is my only way of saying...thank you for letting me use your...shell," he entered the tv screen once more and it had static to off, and not long after had another grey monster came to fight me. But this time it was a Tsundereplane.

Unlike the Greater Dog, Tsundereplane looked a bit roughed, looking-like a gangster, then melted.

"Prepare to die for Gaster, Baka!", she roared, then we entered the soul world when she started firing...beams?!

I managed to dodge the red hot lasering beams, but my left foot got burnt. Even if my soul wasn't hit, my foot burned and still hurt, draining a bit of my health down.

It was my turn, and I hurriedly ate a food from the item button and chose the Metta...NO! I chose the Hotdog...? instead.

(Timeskip for a few minutes or so, by the...GREAT PAPYRUS! NYEHEHEHE)

It was my turn again. But this time I refused to fight, and I also wouldn't want myself to get killed...I still need Chara to listen to me.

My back is aching, my feet are aching, my hands are aching...to cut it short...my whole body hurts! from dodging and evading and stuff.

But, whatever...I'm not gonna fight back not now, not ev---

"Since when did you think you were in control?"

Mr. Voice, I mean Chara, boomed from this dark place.

My hands started to grip the toy knife harder and my legs braced for a run.

My hair hid my eyes as suddenly I felt...murderous. I had run forward to Tsundereplane and jump to tower over her, holding my weapon.

I was blinking red and tears were falling from my eyes as I stuck the knife from Tsundereplane's body.

"Daikirai---", she said and melted like what the Great Dog did a while ago.

I walked back from where I was supposed to be, and felt guilty at what I had done.

A monster that looked like a cookie (the ficus licker NPC) was looking at me, surprised that it lost.

His mouth moved, but I only heard leaves rustling near my ears. Then finally he said,"Long shall Gaster live."

The he unsprouted from the ground.

I left the soul world and searched for Chara, but he wasn't anywhere. Instead, the blurry white thing came and sucked me up inside one of Chara's memory.

As I opened my eyes, I saw Papyrus valiantly stood against Frisk in his own battle armor, a weapon behind him and his right eye burning an orange fire.

Knowing Papyrus, he'd stop Frisk...h-he can do it, right?

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
(Chara's POV[after Gam fainted hours ago{sorry for not posting this sooner}])

It's time.

Time to reveal my s u r p r i s e for Frisk.

I have all the weapons and all the armor he had kept protected from that weak cabin...within Gam's phone, but I only needed one weapon...and one armor.