10. Falling Waters

(Sorry for the long title)

The elevator door open and as soon as I got out, sans ran after me, checking if I was fine.

"I'm fine sansy, why?", I asked.

"hmm...nothing, just checking you out", he winked.

I didn't know if that was a pun or what, well...it was sans, so I just laughed.

(Haha! Sorry 'bout this pun)

"Ughh, I just saved you from Mettaton, can you please save me away from this?"

I nodded visibly, and asked for sans where the guys were. He pointed to where they were and I waved goodbye to him.

Papyrus saw me running after them, and he jumped straight towards me and hugged me tight.

He lifted me up after hugging me, before shout...I mean before saying,"TINY HUMAN! WHY MUST YOU LEAVE THE GROUP ALONE ALL THE TIME? I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, IS YOUR TOUR GUIDE! YOU SHOULD BE HONOURED, INSTEAD OF ROAMING AROUND BY YOURSELF!"

He hugged me once again,"DON'T LEAVE NEXT TIME WITHOUT MY POWERFUL PERMISSION, LITTLE HUMAN!", he drop me down gently,"YOU ARE FORCING ME TO CALL FORTH MY SPECTACULAR POWERS OVER WATCHING OVER YOU!", he patted my head.

"Where were you...again?!", Gamble grumbled, punching my head again.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to. I got lost, uh...maybe," I bowed my head ashamed,"And I also don't wanna talk about it."

My brother sighed and shrugged, then hugged me...which turned into a group hug with everybody.

Mr. Voice? I'm I going to tell them of what happened earlier?

"It's your choice, Gam...I'm just a voice living inside your mind"

You're more than a voice, Mr. Voice, I kinda feel it.

I heard him chuckle, but he didn't reply.

After our group hug, they started punching my head again, except for the teary-eyed Papyrus and Ferson...and Mon, ofcourse.

"Now tell us where you've been or we're going to punch your lights out again," Persiphone demanded.

"Yeah, Gam, this is the second time that you've been gone for a long time, without telling us where you're going," Persie straight up and told me.

"You do know we get worried about you, right?", Mon said with an angry tone.

"We may not be talking that much now than before, Gam, but...we still are bestfriends," Ranth honestly spoke out.

"See how we care about you, Gam?", Ferson said out of nowhere,"So, just tell us. Where were you?"

Bedazzled, I couldn't talk for a moment and just smiled.

"What?", Gamble asked.

"I...hahahah, I'm truly sorry, and thank you," I said, my heart feeling heavy, like it was hurt and wounded more than feeling happy.

It was like, this feeling, which I am feeling right now, isn't my emotion. My heart, my soul and my mind was thumping, making me want to cry. So I let my tears fall.

"H-hey now, Gammy, we just wanted to know where you were," Gamble's voice called out to me,"We didn't mean to make you cry."

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT, HUMAN? PLEASE, TELL YOUR GREAT PAPYRUS," Paps pleaded.

I wanted to nod, since I wasn't the one in pain, I wasn't the one hurting. I was actually very happy that they felt like that for me. But this tears I'm letting go, aren't happy tears. Then what is it?