7. The Beginning Of His Control

(Ferson's POV[An hour ago{This is not what Ferson say to Gam and to the Gang}])

Where did Papyrus gone to? It's been two hours since we teased him about Toriel's diet of snails, which were true by the way. And I kinda think, he already knew it by now...he just wanted to have the perfect excuse to leave our room.

Well, I better go check out with my sisters, maybe they'd know.

"Guys, I'll look for Papyrus for a moment," although there were napping now, I'd still rather tell them what I was doing, maybe they can hear me in their dreams.

I went out to our room, and saw Gambol stumble down. She tried to look up, but she passed out.

"Gam? Gam?!", I run up next to her, and tried to held her head up, when she pushed me away.

She was so strong I got hit on the wall, which was meters away from where I was when trying to help her.

"Don't touch me! Only...!", she paused then looking at her own hands, she raised it up infront her.

"What th---Oh my Gam," she said out loud.

I asked her if she was ok, but instead she just looked at me, worriedly.

"Oh no, no, no, no. This wasn't part of the plan," she talked to herself, but still was looking at me. She then started walking to-and-fro while mumbling things I couldn't hear, her head down looking at either the floor or her hands.

"Gam?", I asked slowly,"Are you alright? Is something wrong?", I asked again, trying to get her attention.

"Maybe, I'm not sure myself, just stay away from me and shut up, if you could please," She said holding her head down with her hands.

"Gam, if something's wrong, please, talk with me. I can't just shut up, you seem so troubled," I looked down to see her face that was hidden by her long hair.

She then snapped up and said,"Wait, this actually could be my chance to get the---Yeah, yeah, this could actually speed up my plans not mess it up," then she looked at me again,"Oh, umm...Hi, uh..Fer...son?"

"That's right, Gam, I'm Ferson. Now, tell me, what happened?", I asked again.

"Uh-- nothing, silly. Um, here," she said as she took the tissue roll from the floor,"Why don't you bring this back to Gam-mmm-my bag?", she smiled and handed it out to me.

"W-what? Gam---", I was going to ask how she was again, when she cutted me.

"Wait," she whispered but loud enough for me to hear,"I remembered bringing a...", she now mumbled.

She had held her chin in her left hand, while constantly looking at me and the floor.

"Gam," I said a bit too loud,"What's going on?", I kept pestering.

She let go of her chin and said,"Nothing."

"Nothing? You're talking to yourself! That's not nothing! You've never talk with yourself that strange before! If you did, I wouldn't be this worried, because I've known you ever since kinder," I ranted, and paused for a moment to catch my breath.

"I know you better than my sisters, which are my triplets, I should know them better than you, but they're crazy and illogical, e-even your brother...maybe. So, tell me!", I demanded.

"Wow, Ferson, do you have a crush on me?", I blushed a bit, since I was surprised she would ask that.

"No, and you know that," I angrily replied, though I'm not sure if I'm really angry or really worried.