13. Jokingly Missing U

(A few minutes timeskip brought to you by Napstalblook's tears)

While walking around the black hallways, she asked me,"So you like light blue or something?"

"Yeah, I love it. How did you know?", I asked her, surprised.

"Well, it's so obvious. You holding a light blue toy knife, wearing a light blue ribbon on your head...and you wearing a light blue dress"

I didn't notice it, until she told me. She was right, I was wearing my favorite color. So, I looked at her own clothes and tried to guess what her favorite color was.

"So, uh...you like dark blue? Indigo?"

"Nope, it's green actually," I just nodded at her answer, feeling a bit embarrassed at my own assumptions.

We we're walking around different rooms and halls and roads and bridges, until we found ourselves on a pedestrian overpass.

A little girl was standing alone, looking at the black darkness on the invisible horizon.

The pajamas she was wearing were plain white, and was holding on a white pillow. She was like a light that was being covered by the darkness around her, since even her own skin was pale white.

"Yikes, are we dead?", my company said,"Hey, you. Why don't you go and...uh, talk with her?"

"Me?", she looked at me with threatening eyes, so I just nodded,"O...kay," I gulped and got closer to the little girl.

"Hello," I greeted,"How are you?"

She turned around me, her face lifeless and said,"I'm fine."

"That's good. May I know what you're doing up here?"

"I was being bullied...and since I got hurt so bad, I grew unconscious and got here," she replied.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Uh, may I know your name, then? My name is Gambol, nice to meet you," I said slowly.

She looked at me, her face undescribable. If her face was emotionless a while ago, her face now is something else.

"Oh, okay," she said, lookong like she was realizing something, then turned her whole body to me,"My name is Gambol...Gambol...Dr-Dreemurr."

I got surprised and just let it show, because I couldn't contain it.

Maybe we just had the same name, I told myself, but my company behind me was shocked, too. I turned around to see her looking at me and the child.

"What did the two of you say? Y-you're Gambol?"

I felt the young child behind me flinched and back away before nodding, and I, myself, said,"Yes...why?"

"I'm named Gambol, too," she inquired, but she then looked at the youngest Gambol,"Dreemurr?"

The young girl just nodded as she was hugging her pillow.

"What the he---"

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It was already dawn, when the guys forced Papyrus and me to wake up. Well...more of force me to wake up. Because of them not letting me sleep more, I totally forgot that wonderful strange dream I just had.

Well, Papyrus, since he's a skeleton obviously, wasn't tired and got up as soon as Persie told him to.

I, on the other hand, was being pulled from the bed up to the dining table. Except that there were already people eating there, that I was being pulled to the breakfast table.