9. Oh Yeah~

I pulled the giant bed up, which was surprisingly light, and pushed it near the door. The voice said to hide behind it, and push it if I felt Mettaton come in.

I waited, and waited, and waited...

"Where is he?"

What do you think he's doing, mr. Voice?

"I wouldn't want to know. He might have been suspected of kidnapping you, and he's taking the time to shrug 'em off"

"What does that mean---?", I get to ask, before Mettaton opened the door slowly.

"Deary?", I heard his metallical voice say.

"Now!"

I pushed the giant bed and heard, someone groaned...or should I say...something.

(*wink* *wink* haha, author pun is back! Unless it is still corny!)

"We have no time with puns, Gam! Run and run, until you find someone to help you, go!"

I did what he said and run past many dark corridors, no...a green kind of dark corridors. There were screens on the wall, but I won't risk my life and read them now.

I didn't know where this place was...but it was giving me the huge creeps.

"Darling?! You've made your master angry now," I heard Mettaton's voice loom from the place,"Prepare for your beautiful punishment, darling. I'll make sure that you won't do that mistake again."

I got to a place where there were a lot of be, so I tried to hide under one of them.

"Gam, this won't work. You have to fight him...ugh, you--you--"

The voice was getting flustered within me, like he knows what to do, but doesn't want to do it.

"Gam...*sigh*, pick one now and I'll explain later"

What?

"MERCY or FIGHT ?"

"Uhhhh..."

Somehow, I understood what the voice was meaning to say. And then I remembered what Frisk said.

"Don't think about what he said, Gam. This...is your choice, he isn't here"

"Mercy ends all battles, mr. Voice, I pick Mercy", I felt that he calmed down and smiled with my choice, but that was only shortlived, as I felt Mettaton caught my left leg up, "Found you~♪."

I was hanging upside down, and somehow, I was being reminded of...a battle we once had...before?

"Don't you worry, Gam, I'm here"

I punched Mettaton on the face, and he let me go. But instead of falling, I landed perfectly on the ground and felt a smirk on my face.

I could feel myself moving, but it felt like I wasn't the one controlling myself, get it?

I saw Mettaton touch his face, the side where I hit him, and then posed for battle,"Shall we dance, my love?"

We went unto the spirit world, as I saw my light blue soul...wait, it's red?! Why is it...cracked?

I felt like I was being moved to the back of my mind as mr. Voice said,"Watch and learn...the true way of being Merciful."

I just nodded my head, yet I felt my head didn't move. Ha-what?!

"Oh, darling, you think you can escape from me? Or even fight me?", Mettaton said in a lustful way,"Prepare to be punished, darling, it would hurt badly."