Moving On

NOT MINE!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/115453/moving-on-afterschool-eli-jonghyun-jooyeon-kevinwoo-nana-ukiss

Characters

Jooyeon Kevin Nana Jonghyun (CNBlue) Bekah Minhyuk Lizzy Eli

'I'm sorry Jooyeon- ah. But, I have to find myself & check if we're better if we're not together. Please understand' Eli said.

Jooyeon sighed heavily, started to tear up & shook her head.

'If I'm gonna miss you & if things will get worst without you then, I will comeback. I Promise' Eli wiped Jooyeon's tears.

'What if it won't? Then you're not going back anymore. Eli, jebal! Don't leave me' Jooyeon hugged her tight.

'Give me a month. If I am not going to be back in a month, then you should move on' Eli caressed her hair.

'Andwae! Andwae!' Jooyeon continously shook her head.

'Ssh. I'm sorry Yeonnie.' Eli hugged her tighter.

'I'm gonna miss that name. No one will call me like that again' Jooyeon was still crying.

'You should... get to use to that' Eli broke the hug. 'You should go back now. I... I... have to go'

'No. Eli no. Don't leave me' Jooyeon held his hand tightly & doesn't want to let go.

Eli removed her hands & turned around, starting to walk.

'ELI!' Jooyeon shouted.

*I'm sorry Yeonie, but I really have to find myself* Eli thought & started to run.

Jooyeon was still outside of the building, sitting their, staring blanky. Her phone suddenly rang.

'Yeobosseyo?' She still answered the phone but talked dry.

'JOOYEON! Where are you? At your apartment right? I'm on my way now' Nana said on the other line.

5mins after, Nana got off from the cab quickly & was in a hurry to enter the building's apartment but she saw Jooyeon sitting on the stairs outside the building.

'Jooyeon- ah, what are you doing outside? It's cold' Nana put her hand on Jooyeon's back.

Jooyeon lifted her head hugged Nana & started to cry again.

'Jooyeon- ah, please. Stop crying. It hurts to see you like this. This is not you, I know you're strong' Nana patted her back.

'Not without him' Jooyeon said, still crying.

'You'll get used to it too. Please, let's get inside. It's cold' Nana broke the hug.

Nana helped Jooyeon to stand & assist her in walking. They waited for the elevator & got inside. Nana pressed 6 but still holding Jooyeon.

Once they reached her apartment's door, they stopped.

*0814* Nana pressed Jooyeon's passcode to her apartment.

'Jooyeonnie, are you going to change your passcode on your door lock?' Nana asked as they entered Jooyeon's apartment.

Jooyeon shook her head & sat on the couch.

'But.. Jooyeon, that was the date that you & Eli became a couple' Nana explained.

'That's the point. That's why I don't want to change it' Jooyeon said.

'Arasso. I'll cook for you ok? Wait there & by the way, call Jonghyun (CNBlue) & tell him about this' Nana said as she headed to the kitchen.