12

The next morning, Jooyeon woke up & her head was pounding like hell. Their hands were still holding, but she didn't noticed it.

'Ah!' She pressed her forehead, making Kevin to wake up.

'Jooyeon..' He opened his eyes & saw her pressing her forehead.

'Water..' She requested.

'Water? Wait up. I'll get some' Kevin got up & unlinked his hand from hers.

Kevin quickly returned. Jooyeon sat up straight & got the water w/c was Kevin handing her. She drank it up & wiped her mouth.

'Gomawo' Jooyeon said while placing the glass on the table.

'No problem. You passed out last night. Luckily, I was calling you then to ask what's for dinner & the ahjumma answered it & she told me that you're to drunk & you passed out' Kevin explained.

'Jeongmal?' Jooyeon asked.

'Ne' Kevin nodded & looked at Jooyeon, waiting for her to tell what happened.

He got no explanation & stood up, 'Ok. I think I'll cook now. Go & Take A Bath, you might be late for work'

'I'm not going' She simply said.

'What are you going to do? Cry all day?' Kevin asked.

Jooyeon sighed & nodded.

'Aigoo. This can't keep up. Handy phone' Kevin laid his palm.

'What?' Jooyeon slightly shouted.

'Just hand it down' Kevin said in a serious tone.

Jooyeon don't have a choice & handed her phone. He started to dial Nana's #.

'Nana- sshi? This is Kevin. Jooyeon can't come to work today' He said, 'She still owes me something & she'll pay it today'

*WHAT?!* Jooyeon mouthed.

'Ne.. Kahmsamnida' Kevin ended the call.

'Ka. Dress Up. We're going somewhere' Kevin handed her phone back.

- - - -

'Nana, Jooyeon isn't coming?' Bekah asked.

'Ne. Kevin's the one who called me' Nana nodded.

'Oh. That's weird' She mumbled, 'Are you sure they aren't dating?'

'Yes. But sometimes, I started to think that they do like each other' Nana said.

'Huh? How?' Bekah got curious & leaned in towards the two.

'Last night, I saw them' Nana explained.

*FLASHBACKS*

'How much?' Nana asked the cashier for her food.

'10000 Won' The cashier said.

Nana gave the cashier 10000 Won & got out from the convenience store. He saw Kevin, going out from the drugstore w/ a sachet of a medicine in his mouth & carrying Jooyeon on her back.

'Is that Kevin & Jooyeon?' She doubled checked it.

'OMO! What happened to her?' She gasped once it was confirmed.

'But why?' Nana wondered & followed the 2.

At the apartment when, Kevin took the elevator, Nana preferred to take the stairs. She reached Jooyeons apartment, she unlocked the door, entered the house & peeked.

When Kevin was about to go out, she hid behind the pillar.

'Eli, don't leave me' She heard Jooyeon talked & peeked again.