19

It was early in the morning when the doorbell kept ringing. Jooyeon stood up & answered the door.

'Package for Ms. Lee Jooyeon' The delivery boy bowed when Jooyeon opened the door.

'Oh? For me?' She asked.

'Yes. Please sign this' The delivery man handed him the paper & ballpen.

'O- okay' Jooyeon nodded & signed the paper.

'Thank You! Here you go Ms. Lee' The delivery man handed her the package & bowed.

'Oh.. Kahmsamnida' Jooyeon bowed as she got the package.

The delivery man left & Jooyeon shut the door. While walking to her room, she kept on shaking the box, wondering what's inside & who was it from. She was now in her room & opened the box, it is a white dress & has a note on top of it saying, *Our wedding day today. Please wear this. - Eli*

Yes. Jooyeon haven't said yes/ no to Eli's proposal. Half of her tells that she should marry Eli cause he still loves him & half of her says no because of Kevin.

Kevin knocked on her door which made her to hide the box under her bed.

'Joo?' He stuck his head out, 'Go freshen up. I'll cook now'

Jooyeon only nodded & smiled. Kevin smiled back & left. She sighed in relief then her phone vibrated.

*Have you received the package? Be sure to wear that later. Ok? Fr: Eli*

She replied, *O.. But.. I'm not sure yet.. Sorry. Please understand*

- - - -

'Eotteokhaji?! Jooyeon is still uncertain!' Eli panicked upon reading Jooyeon's reply.

'Stay calm Eli! Just have her to get on the venue later & I'll take care of everything' Lizzy smirked while looking outside from their hotel room's window.

'Please don't hurt Jooyeon!' Eli stood up from the couch.

'Oh I won't hurt her..' She turned around to face him & shook her head.

Eli sighed, 'Where's the old Lizzy?'

Lizzy looked away, 'She's just there somewhere'

'Ok. But this I want to ask you, please don't hurt Jooyeon' Eli then walked out & went to his room.

*I won't hurt her. I just want her to feel what I feel right now. The pain & emptiness* She thought as she look back at the view. Then what had Eli said.

*FLASHBACKS*

'Is anyone there?' Eli asked, slowly opening the door.

When the door was fully opened, he saw Lizzy, sitting on the floor & hugging her knees.

'Why are you crying?' Eli sat beside her.

'T- this. Everything' Lizzy sniffed.

'Are you crying because of the fixed marriage?' Eli asked.

Lizzy nodded, 'Why do I have to follow everything that Appa says?'

'Because you love him the most than anyone in this world' Eli said.

'When can I get my own freedom? I want to fight my love for him.. but I just don't know how' She cried more & Eli wrapped an arm on her shoulder to comfort her.

*END OF FLASHBACKS*

*Lizzy knows how to fight now. She do what she wants & not a follower of what her dad wants. She has changed, Eli.* Lizzy thought.