11

It was Jooyeon's day off & it was the day that Eli will be back. It's been a month since Jooyeon & Eli broke up.

Jooyeon faced the calendar & sighed, *This is it. This is the day*

Kevin got out from the bathroom w/ only a towel wrapped on his trunk & was drying his hair w/ a towel.

'Joo, I thought it's your day off? Why are you so dressed today?' He asked.

'He'll be back. I have to go' Jooyeon said w/o even looking at Kevin.

Kevin looked at Jooyeon & sighed, when she closed the door, he looked at the calendar & saw that the date today was encircled.

'It's Eli' He said & went to his room to change.

- - - -

Jooyeon was walking along the Han River & started to reminisce.

*FLASHBACKS; 4yrs. ago*

'Wah! Yeppeoda!' Jooyeon shouted as she looks at the river.

'Haha! Jooyeon- ah, it's really pretty here' Bekah said.

'Yup. It is' Nana also said.

'When my mom will visit me, i'll bring her here' Jooyeon said.

'I hope I can also bring my family here' Bekah frowned.

'Aw.. I'm sure they would love it in here' Nana pouted.

A guy was throwing pebbles on the river & the 3 girls shifted their eyes on him.

'Yah. What's that guy doing?' Bekah asked.

'Oh no! Why is he throwing pebbles at a beautiful place?' Nana asked wanted to approach the guy.

Jooyeon had the courage to approach him & she did approach him, 'Excuse me, but what you are doing is... not right. Is there any problem?'

'Tss' That was the only word that the guy said & left.

'Huh? Weird' She went back to her friends.

- - - -

'Ah! So heavy!' Jooyeon was struggling carrying her grocery paper bags.

A guy approached her & offered his help, 'Excuse me, do you need help?'

'Oh yes. I do' Jooyeon replied & the guy grabbed the paper bags.

'IT'S YOU!' She shouted once she saw the guy's face.

'Huh? Me?' The guy asked trying to figure who she was.

'The Mr. who is throwing pebbles at the Han' She said, glaring at him.

'Ah! So it's you. That Ms. Intruder at Han' He jokingly said.

'Haha. Very funny' Jooyeon rolled her eyes.

'Now if you don't mind Miss, can you now to your home. This stuff is kinda heavy' He said.

Jooyeon then led the way to her house. As they were walking home, they were talking that led them to become closer.

'Ok. Here we are. Thank You!' Jooyeon said once they reached the lobby of the building.

'Ok. Here you go. NP' The guy handed her the groceries.

Jooyeon just nodded & smile but when she turned around, the guy said, 'Im Eli. Hope to see you again'

She turned back again to see Eli, 'Jooyeon'

With that, Eli waited for Jooyeon to enter the elevator. That was the start, after that day, Eli would always wait for Jooyeon at the lobby to take her to work. That lasted for almost a year.