08

*Ding Dong*

Kevin & Jooyeon opened their eyes & pulled away. Kevin coughed while Jooyeon turned her back.

'I- I- I'm sorry about that. I'll go get the door. Ok. Bye!' Kevin got out of her room & sighed.

*WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! IDIOT!* He thought to himself.

He opened the door to see who is it & saw an unfamiliar face who is standing in front of him.

'Um. Excuse Me, but who are you? And who are you looking for?' Kevin asked.

'I'm Jonghyun. Friend of Lee Jooyeon. Y- you know her?' Jonghyun introduced himself.

'Ah. Joo? She's in her room. Come in. I'll call her' Kevin let him inside.

*JOOYEON-AH! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING A WHILE AGO?! WHY DID YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES?? HUH?! PABO!* Jooyeon thought as she hits her head.

*Knock Knock* 'Joo? Someone's looking for you. His name is Jonghyun' Kevin said in a high voice.

*Jonghyunnie? Wae? Why would he come at my house this late?* Jooyeon was confused.

'Ne. Tell him I'll be there in a minute' Jooyeon shouted & started to change.

'She said, wait for a minute. Ara?' Kevin told Jonghyun.

Jooyeon changed as fast as she could, not wanting Jonghyun to wait that long.

'Jonghyunnie. Wae?' Jooyeon said as she got out from her room.

Jonghyun stood up while Kevin looked at her & went inside his room, leaving the both of them to have some privacy.

'Jooyeon, can I talk to you outside?' Jonghyun asked.

Jooyeon nodded & they went to a playground near her apartment.

'So... we're already here. Wanna spill it out now?' Jooyeon started.

'Um. I- I- I don't how will you take this but..' Jonghyun paused, while she was behind him.

'But..?' Jooyeon asked.

'But I really want to tell this to you now. I know it's not right but I want you to know it now before it's too late. It's Now or Never' Jonghyun continued.

'About what Jonghyun? Please tell me now' Jooyeon was getting impatient.

'About...' Jonghyun was still gathering all his courage for him to say it.

'Jonghyun, if you can't say it then I think I should go back' Jooyeon turned around.

'I LIKE YOU. I LIKE YOU EVER SINCE WE'RE IN JUNIOR HIGH!' Jonghyun shouted making Jooyeon to stop walking.

Jooyeon turned around, 'Jonghyun..'

Jonghyun sighed & opened his eyes. He turned around, 'Im not asking you to answer me w/ a yes. I'll I want is you to know what I feel about you'

'Jonghyun.. I'm so-' Jooyeon said but was interrupted by Jonghyun.

'AH! AAAAA! AH! AH! I don't want to hear it' Jonghyun covered his ears.

'Not now Jooyeon. I just confessed to you today. Please consider & think about it' Jonghyun smiled.

'Arasso. Please don't expect too much' Jooyeon said worriedly.

'Haha! Of course I won't. Don't worry about me, eh?' Jonghyun tried to be happy.

'Ah! Look at the time! It's getting late. Go. Go home' Jonghyun looked at his watch.